• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading LF AUDIE

KibaWolfe

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
SO I've been desperately looking for Audie the wolf. Pekoe is moving out and I have many many amiibo cards who i will gladly scan into my town, have them move in and out just to trade for Audie. I will get this villager to move out, pick up Audie from your town then you can come to my town and pick up this chosen villager. I won't go through all this effort to not get Audie first. But I really really want her SO here's a list of all the amiibo cards you can choose from.

Bob
Curt
Portia
Leonardo
Cheri
Renée
Rather
Jambette
Lopez
Bluebeard
Sheldon
Tiffany
Marcie
Kiki
Bill
Kabuki
Patty
Jitters
Puck
Shari
Knox
Winnie
Bangle
Punchy
Monique
Sterling
Poppy
Deena
Snake
Phil
Nate
Midge
Mint
Flurry
Gruff
Yuka
Biff
Lionel
Flo
Cobb
Amelia
Jeremiah
Cherry
Roscoe
Truffles
Eugene
Muffy
Eunice
Bertha
Cyrano
Benjamin
Diana
Clay
Bunnie
Peanut
Cole
Willow
Poncho
Felicity
Ozzie
Lucha
Fuscia
Tom
Tipper
Prince
Vladimir
Savannah
Kidd
Phoebe
Egbert
Blaire
Avery
Nana
Peck
Carmen
Rodney
Scoot
Whitney
Coco
Groucho
Wendy
Alfonso
Rhonda
Butch
Gabi
Moose
Timbre
Zell
Pekoe
Ed
Bianca
Kitty
Beau
Nan
Benedict
Agnes
Julian
Sprinkle
Flip
Hugh
Hopper
Pecan
Drake
Anicotti
Chops
Charlise
Vic
Ankha
Vesta
Marcel
Pangos
Keaton
Gladys
Hamphrey
Freya
Kid cat
Agent s
Big top
Rocket

Ahhh you have two of the dreamies I need but I dont have audie sadly since I'm looking for her too...

Last edited:
I'm trying to gather miles to track her down. I dont have most of these villagers in my town but I'd be willing to get em in and out just to have Audie.

Same...I've been stacking on the points to get none of the villagers I want it's quite disheartening tbh...but I wish you luck dibt wanna clutter this with random chatter

Awesome!!! Just remember I'm really going out of my way to get bob in and out of the town so I'd like Audie before I get Bob to move out!

ill try my best to get audie in boxes asap

Back