• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[ LF ] Art of My Tokyo Revengers OC!

Bells
Switch
8176-7113-6911
Island
Ino
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Eevee Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
Golden Scenery
Dreamy Easter Egg
Golden Scenery
Dreamy Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (292) +
Hello all! I'm currently interested in purchasing art of my characters.

From greatest interest to least (persona/humanoid wise)

1. Momoko Otani (Tokyo Revengers OC)
with Mikey or Yume from Tokyo Revengers <3

2. Naoko Tanaka (Demon Slayer OC + would love art of her and Inosuke together!!)

What I have to offer...

✦ TBT (around 3,000 TBT at the moment)
✦ COLLECTIBLES! (Check shop for more info! OR shoot me a PM and I can show you what else I have that isn't in my shop ^^)
✦ RLC
(DM for details)

Last edited:
Hey! I’d love to draw for you! Would you be interested in two pieces? I’d draw one of your mascot and one of Millie!

Hi just wanted to say I loveee your characters! all so unique and gorgeous :D
I would love to attempt a drawing of mimi / mel (im assuming its mimi and theyre the blonde on the left?
63458210_bPGH8E3qC.gif
Sorry I can't do both characters together ! ;-; im not good with facial hair, and tend to prefer feminine styled characters :3
Lmk if this is okay for me to do! and I won't require any payment at all, if you like it when im finished I can give u cheap tipping options but those ofc are tips are not necessary at all! <3

Hi just wanted to say I loveee your characters! all so unique and gorgeous :D
I would love to attempt a drawing of mimi / mel (im assuming its mimi and theyre the blonde on the left?
63458210_bPGH8E3qC.gif
Sorry I can't do both characters together ! ;-; im not good with facial hair, and tend to prefer feminine styled characters :3
Lmk if this is okay for me to do! and I won't require any payment at all, if you like it when im finished I can give u cheap tipping options but those ofc are tips are not necessary at all! <3
Omg yes please! She is the blonde on the left but her hair is a bit shorter than in the image! Also, unrelated.. I do have your streetpass items LOL. Whenever you're ready to trade lmk!
Hey! I’d love to draw for you! Would you be interested in two pieces? I’d draw one of your mascot and one of Millie!
Yes please! How much did you have in mind for 2 pieces? c:

Hi Mimi!

I could actually do with some more inspiration for drawing, so I would love to draw one of your human characters (your choice) for TBT if you’re interested (PWYW). No worries if not of course! Thanks for considering! 😊

Examples:
OE8RWXs.png
zueOmtB.png

sFL9khQ.png
a9WFiet.png

FdM62Wv.png

Hi Mimi!

I could actually do with some more inspiration for drawing, so I would love to draw one of your human characters (your choice) for TBT if you’re interested (PWYW). No worries if not of course! Thanks for considering! 😊

Examples:
OE8RWXs.png
zueOmtB.png

sFL9khQ.png
a9WFiet.png

FdM62Wv.png
AAAAUGHHH oh em gee! Your art is so cute! I love both styles! Please surprise me with whatever style you'd prefer! Could you maybe draw Momoko? c:

AAAAUGHHH oh em gee! Your art is so cute! I love both styles! Please surprise me with whatever style you'd prefer! Could you maybe draw Momoko? c:

I would love to draw Momoko! 😊 I should finish drawing her by the weekend, if not earlier. Hope that's ok! 💖

Omg yes please! She is the blonde on the left but her hair is a bit shorter than in the image! Also, unrelated.. I do have your streetpass items LOL. Whenever you're ready to trade lmk!
LMAO thats okay! ill drop you a profile comment when i'm ready :3
and okay that sounds good! I can try to draw her with a wee bit shorter hair :D AAA its gonna be so fun tbh, shes ADORABLE <3

Yes please! How much did you have in mind for 2 pieces? c:
This is my pricing guide from my art shop. There’s no charge for white/transparent background. :)

Single Character - 350 tbt/$10
Multiple Characters (up to/including 5 in a single piece) - 300 tbt each/$9 each
Multiple Characters (6 or more in a single piece) - 250 tbt each/$8 each
Landscape/Scenery only (not as a background) - 200 tbt/$7
Simple Background (galaxy, ombre, etc) - 100 tbt/$5
Complex Background (scenery, buildings) - 150 tbt/$6
Accessories (Includes inanimate objects; unlimited number) - 50 tbt/$4

This is my pricing guide from my art shop. There’s no charge for white/transparent background. :)

Single Character - 350 tbt/$10
Multiple Characters (up to/including 5 in a single piece) - 300 tbt each/$9 each
Multiple Characters (6 or more in a single piece) - 250 tbt each/$8 each
Landscape/Scenery only (not as a background) - 200 tbt/$7
Simple Background (galaxy, ombre, etc) - 100 tbt/$5
Complex Background (scenery, buildings) - 150 tbt/$6
Accessories (Includes inanimate objects; unlimited number) - 50 tbt/$4
Can I just get a single character drawing of my mascot for now? ^^ I'd like to save some of my TBT for other artists as well c:
I'll come back to you on Millie another time! :3

It's been a while coming, but I finally finished your commission of Momoko! I'm really grateful how patient and kind you've been, so I also drew a little chibi Momoko for free too. 🥰 I hope I've captured her ok! Let me know if you'd like any changes to either drawing. 😊 She's a really cute character and I really enjoyed drawing her. ❤️

Back