• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Art of my OC (RLC/TBT)

Rio_

#SquareGrassGang
Bells
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Black Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
White Rose
Feedback
100% (193) +
Hiya~! It's that time again aka "I'm too scared to approach anybody so lets make a thread and hope someone approaches me instead" ^^;;;

This time I'm buying art of one of my newer OCs. I'm looking to buy from multiple people, and I'm interested in any style! The only thing I don't want is "Pay What You Want" because picking prices stresses me out ;~;

Sadly since this is one of my newer OCs, I've only recently attempted to draw him, and I've been really struggling with drawing my entire life lately ;o; Resulting in me only having one, poorly drawn reference to provide TT^TT And on top of that, I haven't been able to design any outfits for him, so you'd have to make something random up... But if you're still up for the challenge, you can find him below!

Thanks to the amazing @Warrior I now have a proper reference sheet!

This OC actually has two forms- He's an office worker who uses a magical pocket watch to transform into the city's most obnoxious beloved superhero! I'm looking for art of either form or even both of them together.

Reference sheet by Warrior aka @happylittleimp on Twitter:

daverefsheetresize.png

My terrible original sketch with personality traits:
Untitled_Artwork (4).png

Accessory details:

Untitled_Artwork (6).png

The superhero version can be wearing either his costume or casual clothes (something cute with a heart or cat motif?)

Please let me know if you're interested, and if you have any questions I'll try my best to answer!!

Last edited:
I'd be interested in drawing your OC! My Art shop is PWYW, but since you don't want that, which I totally get - it can be stressful to guess how much to send! most peoole pay 150 tbt for one character :)

Hi! I'm currently open for RLC if you'd be interested in my art. You can find prices and examples at my store! Tysm for considering! https://www.belltreeforums.com/thre...lc-art-trades-collectibles-tbt-closed.553311/
I'd be interested in drawing your OC! My Art shop is PWYW, but since you don't want that, which I totally get - it can be stressful to guess how much to send! most peoole pay 150 tbt for one character :)

Awesome, thank you for the offers! ^^ Going to go post in your threads :D

Hi, I don't currently have many references for drawings of men, so I made some sketches to give you an idea of if you wanted to buy a finished piece. I can offer a variety of options, my price is generally 20 euro per full body piece. Pricing for other types of drawings can be discussed. I can make you a full reference for this character also, with two versions, which will cost more , but if you're interested send a message and we could discuss. Payment is through paypal. No worries if not interested ;)

boyz.png

Below is some finished art to give you an idea of my finished work
FE5gAvZWQAQrUm6

FDml0S6XEAYHp5x

FBlMVuOX0As-k_2

Hi, I don't currently have many references for drawings of men, so I made some sketches to give you an idea of if you wanted to buy a finished piece. I can offer a variety of options, my price is generally 20 euro per full body piece. Pricing for other types of drawings can be discussed. I can make you a full reference for this character also, with two versions, which will cost more , but if you're interested send a message and we could discuss. Payment is through paypal. No worries if not interested ;)

boyz.png

Below is some finished art to give you an idea of my finished work
FE5gAvZWQAQrUm6

FDml0S6XEAYHp5x

FBlMVuOX0As-k_2

:OOOOOOO
Oh my gosh, thank you so much for taking time to make those sketches, I love them!!! 🥰 I'm definitely interested in ordering!! Will DM you 😊

Ah!! My tbt just closed but I do have rlc open with set prices! My headshots are $15 each and I possibly do something like this for both his forms?
A9C01B86-4121-4AF8-9C25-CD9814EAFD7E.jpeg
I have more options on my commission post if your interested!

Ah!! My tbt just closed but I do have rlc open with set prices! My headshots are $15 each and I possibly do something like this for both his forms?
I have more options on my commission post if your interested!

Dave is so cute!! I'm open for RLC commissions if you're interested. c:

Thank you so much for replying! I'd love to buy both of your art :love: I'm currently getting a better reference commissioned so I'm probably going to wait until after that's complete, but once that's done I'm definitely going to order! ^-^

Thank you so much for replying! I'd love to buy both of your art :love: I'm currently getting a better reference commissioned so I'm probably going to wait until after that's complete, but once that's done I'm definitely going to order! ^-^
Awesome! Glad you’re interested☺️☺️

Hi! I have some Dave fanart! I wanted to practice my simple chibi style so I went ahead tried out a catsuit design.

(since I drew this without asking, you don't have to feel obligated to pay)

tbt_dave.png

Hi! I have some Dave fanart! I wanted to practice my simple chibi style so I went ahead tried out a catsuit design.

(since I drew this without asking, you don't have to feel obligated to pay)

View attachment 432436

Ahhhhh thank you so so much!!!! You're so sweet!! ;o; It's absolutely adorable!!! ☺️
I'd really like to pay you though, how much would you like for this? ^^

Ahhhhh thank you so so much!!!! You're so sweet!! ;o; It's absolutely adorable!!! ☺️
I'd really like to pay you though, how much would you like for this? ^^
aww :') thank you I appreciate the offer. I think around 150-200 tbt is what I get on average for a doodle.

Back