• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

letter from nintendo?!?!?!?!

nosey33

Bells
I got a letter from nintendo and they gave me a red pikmin hat did anyone else get this?!?!?!?!

Nothing Because Ive Already have it.

Uhmm lol, its DLC, theyre some items Nintendo gives to everyone...

Or did you already know?

Well, DLC (Downlodable Content) are items that Nintendo releases like every 3 weeks (I Think), they send it to everyone who has the WiiConnect24 on, once you get it you can have up to 256 (I think) spaces for more DLCs coming

The latest one is the DSi seat.

It's strange that you just now got the red Pikmin... The distribution for that item ended weeks ago...

Speaking of distribution periods... it's after midnight on the east coast... anyone get the tax day item yet?

What. The. Crap.

Ugh..

Glad my WiiConnect24 isn't turned on. Pretty lame Nintendo. I mean, you've lamed out before, but this is perhaps a new level of lameness.

Haha, are you like stuck in time? xP

The dlc for the Red pikmin hat ended awhile ago, have you gotten the others yet? Shamrock hat? DSi?

Maybe he didnt got on ACCF until now

Like meh, I got my DSi seat yesterday...

Back