• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Let's Write Another Bad Creepypasta!

MapleSilver

Frost Egg Collector
Bells
Switch
0436-6117-9609
Turquoise Squid Easter Egg
Red Pikmin Easter Egg
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Frost Easter Egg
Frost Easter Egg
Pink Hybrid Lily
Purple Violet
White Pansy
Frost Easter Egg
Frost Easter Egg
This happened a few months ago on TBT and I thought it was fun, so I thought I would try making another one. Credit to Koopasta for the original thread.

The objective is to write a creepypasta one sentence at a time. I'll start:

There was a terrible thunderstorm outside, so to relax, I decided to play some Animal Crossing New Leaf.

And then Gary Oak’s Raticate appeared.

I thought to myself "how is this even possible I thought he was from another game" but it was probably just a glitch so I did nothing.

So then she started playing Super Smash Bros 3DS but the game was in 3D so Luigi’s fireballs actually killed her.

I wrote it off as another glitch but she looked so hyper-realistic I just wasn't sure....

i looked out the window and it was all BLACK not likr its dark out but like if black was painted on my windoes but it WASNT it was REAL

And there, out of nowhere outside the window.. there he was again. Gary Oak’s Raticate.

Last edited:
(no fair, that's two sentences)
And suddenly a screamer of him like in fnaf appeared but then faded from my vision back to normal and I ran into my bathroom and saw an evil face in there and ran downstairs!!!!!

And I thought to myself as my feet touched the floor, "God, I wish Shrek were here right now...".

...and then came the hash-slinging slasher!!

Last edited:
But he was from squidward's suicide, so I ran into the closet and a voice told me "the only way to escape is by finishing the game" and there in front of me was my 3ds still with the glitchy game, but something was weird and scary about it...

My mom was still in there, laughing maniacally and continually trying to attack me through the screen.

Then, upon looking at my hands, I realized that I too was now a skeleton.

Then we both did the skeleton dance!

Back