Trading Let's Trade ? Mari's Catalog and DIYs, lots of furniture and clothing items!

Hey! I looked through your wishlist and I have a few things you might be interested in for cataloguing:
- tool shelf in black
- mama bear in brown
- tiara hair with the coppery crown

I also have the diy recipes learned for the iron work table and the rocking chair. I don't know if you want the items or the recipes, but if you want the items I could craft them for you and send them over (I double checked and both can be customized to the colors on your wishlist)

I have several items in your catalog I'm interested in and I'm also interested in a few of the diy items you can craft. I put a list in spoilers!
items you can craft:
- acoustic guitar
- birdbath
- magazine rack

items from your catalog:
- cat tower in white or pink
- garden lantern in black
- any of the rattan items in any color, except for the waste bin in either color or the towel basket in black, since I have those already.
- cordless phone in either color
- brine shrimp aquarium
- bottled ship
- light blue anthurium plant

Antique items, washer, and kitchen are 303,700 IGB alone, so I’m going to ask for 500k because of the timetraveling, ordering, and trading process. :u
i think that sounds fair! just send me a DM near the time you'll be done so i know when to get on!

I have the tiara hair gold, and the nurse hat blue if you still need those? I’m interested in the infused water, and zen style stone!

i think that sounds fair! just send me a DM near the time you'll be done so i know when to get on!
I DMed you awhile ago, haha. I’ll send another DM with my Dodo Code. :p

Hey :)
Can I catalog these items:
Whirlpool bath (white)
Beach towel
Kitchen island (white)

I have these items in your wishlist:
Simple visiting kimono in pink/blue
Garden gnome (red hat)
Sandcastle

Edit: I have the mama bear in choco!

Last edited:
i would like the mini DIY workbench recipe then. would you take the 4 renaissance dresses for the recipe? i have the dress in pink, green, navy blue and blue. i believe those are the colors on your wishlist. :)
at this moment i'd only like to trade recipe for recipe, but i'd be willing to craft you some for the dresses
?
Post automatically merged:

Hey! I looked through your wishlist and I have a few things you might be interested in for cataloguing:
- tool shelf in black
- mama bear in brown
- tiara hair with the coppery crown

I also have the diy recipes learned for the iron work table and the rocking chair. I don't know if you want the items or the recipes, but if you want the items I could craft them for you and send them over (I double checked and both can be customized to the colors on your wishlist)

I have several items in your catalog I'm interested in and I'm also interested in a few of the diy items you can craft. I put a list in spoilers!
items you can craft:
- acoustic guitar
- birdbath
- magazine rack

items from your catalog:
- cat tower in white or pink
- garden lantern in black
- any of the rattan items in any color, except for the waste bin in either color or the towel basket in black, since I have those already.
- cordless phone in either color
- brine shrimp aquarium
- bottled ship
- light blue anthurium plant
Hi there! i believe the exact mama bear colors i need are caramel mocha and choco (of the brown shades) please let me know if that is what you have, also, I realized i also have the recipe for the rocking chair, so no longer need that. I'll take the rest+ the iron work table tho!
let me know what items i can get you so it's still a 1:1 ratio of trading.

I have the tiara hair gold, and the nurse hat blue if you still need those? I’m interested in the infused water, and zen style stone!
think i just got one of the hats, what color is yours?

Last edited:
at this moment i'd only like to trade recipe for recipe, but i'd be willing to craft you some for the dresses
?

Hi there! i believe the exact mama bear colors i need are caramel mocha and choco (of the brown shades) please let me know if that is what you have, also, I realized i also have the recipe for the rocking chair, so no longer need that. I'll take the rest+ the iron work table tho!
let me know what items i can get you so it's still a 1:1 ratio of trading.

i just got a deer scare diy recipe if you want to trade your mini diy workbench for it. i don't need the actual item, just the recipe. :)

oop sorry i didn't read the message correctly lol, the nurses cap i just got is blue. But i can make you either of the items for the tiara hair?

Whirlpool bath (white)
Beach towel
Kitchen island (white)

Garden gnome (red hat)
Sandcastle

i actually just got all of those items unfortunately ! need to update the photos. Thank you so much tho

Whirlpool bath (white)
Beach towel
Kitchen island (white)

Garden gnome (red hat)
Sandcastle

i do need the mama bear! do let me know what item i can let you catalog for that !

I would love to buy your bamboo sphere DIY, I have for trade: https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/diys-for-sale.488995/#post-8591744
unfortunately didn't see anything i'd like, thank you tho!

oop sorry i didn't read the message correctly lol, the nurses cap i just got is blue. But i can make you either of the items for the tiara hair?

i actually just got all of those items unfortunately ! need to update the photos. Thank you so much tho

i do need the mama bear! do let me know what item i can let you catalog for that !

Do you have the black clawfoot tub, fish doorplate, or moms cake yet?

Hi, would you be interested in trading Golden Wand for Rose bed (DIY Furniture)?

What would you be looking for for your Giant Teddy Recipe? Another Recipe or NMT/IGB? I have a lot of Celeste recipes to trade.

do you need the black bathroom towel rack and macrame still?

if so could i catalog the pink fridge and pink cat tower? (-: lmk

id do it for the zen style stone

Do you have the black clawfoot tub, fish doorplate, or moms cake yet?
need all of those! the mom's cake i'd need to keep tho, i can buy it off you? lmk what would be fair

Oh wait just kidding I had the rose gold, I thought I had the gold I’m sorry.

What would you be looking for for your Giant Teddy Recipe? Another Recipe or NMT/IGB? I have a lot of Celeste recipes to trade.
another recipes, maybe 2 for mine depending on what they are!

Oh wait just kidding I had the rose gold, I thought I had the gold I’m sorry.
i think i need that one too tho, i'd be willing to craft you the stone!

Hi, would you be interested in trading Golden Wand for Rose bed (DIY Furniture)?
i actually have some rose beds i got crafted! but i'd have no problem crafting you the wand if you supply the mats

another recipes, maybe 2 for mine depending on what they are!

i think i need that one too tho, i'd be willing to craft you the stone!
Cool! I’m down then! Take your time!

hey! interested in these items

Wood-Burning Stove
Beach Ball (colorful)
Nightgown (pink)
Ruffle Dress (purple)
Mage's Booties (blue)
Piano Bench (white)
Mobile (ocean creatures)
Floating-Biotope Planter (brown)
Lantern (light blue)
Snow Globe
Bathroom Towel Rack (gold)
den desk white

i'd be down to trade! just lmk
Sounds great! Would you rather trade in my island or yours?

Cool! I’m down then! Take your time!
shoot me a dm ! we can figure out a good time to trade

Sounds great! Would you rather trade in my island or yours?
would you shoot me a dm? with the trade details please! then we can figure out a good time !

do you need the black bathroom towel rack and macrame still?

if so could i catalog the pink fridge and pink cat tower? (-: lmk
need the towel! but no longer need the macrame, can let you catalog the cat tower since i have that on hand!

Last edited:
Back