Trading Let's Trade ? Mari's Catalog and DIYs, lots of furniture and clothing items!

ririsoup

New horizons is my life now
Bells
Switch
0956-0426-9203
Feedback
100% (47) +

Hi all! I have my full catalog typed out onto google sheets! Please take a look (link is under the spoiler)

First, I'd like to add that i'm just looking to catalog stuff! meaning we pick it up and drop it back down. (For those that don't know!)

I've made a wishlist of the very last items I need! please check this out- WISHLIST- CLICK ME (UPDATED)
** no longer needing the garden gnome w/ orange hat, but i do need the one with the blue hat and the santa claus looking one.

DIY's I can craft you (only looking to trade a DIY Item for a DIY item atm, or you can grab one of my DIY items for 2 of your catalog items. (Click spoiler for list)

• acoustic guitar
  • DIY Workbench
  • fruit wreath (please provide fruits)
  • fruit basket ( please provide fruits)
  • infused water dispenser (please provide fruits)
  • giant teddy bear ( please provide teddy bears or bells so i can order the bears from my catalog)
  • shell table, shell fountain
  • dark tulip wreath
  • scarecrow
  • wooden wardrobe, wooden low table, wooden mini table, wooden simple bed, wooden double bed
  • wild log bench, log dining table, log bench,log stool
  • wooden block bookshelf, wooden block wall clock
  • plain wood sign
  • natural garden chair, natural garden square table
  • tea table
  • rocking horse
  • butter churn
  • wooden toolbox
  • bone doorplate
  • unglazed dish set
  • aroma pot
  • racoon figure
  • birdbath
  • pond stone
  • tall lantern
  • zen style stone ( it's like a japanese style grave)
  • western style stone (western style grave)
  • flat garden rock
  • iron hanger stand,iron wall lamp, iron wall rack, ironwood clock
  • crest doorplate
  • iron wand ( i'd need you to provide x3 star fragments)
  • golden wand ( i'd need x3 star fragments and x2 gold nuggets from you)
  • golden candlestick (i'd need x2 gold nuggets from you)
  • leaf mask ( korok mask from botw)
  • orange rug, orange hat
  • cherry lamp, cherry speakers
  • peach chair, peach wall
  • pear wall
  • coconut juice
  • fruit wreath, fruit basket
  • medium cardboard boxes,cardboard bed, cardboard table
  • magazine rack
  • shell fountain,shell table
  • windflower fan, mum cushion, windflower wreath,pansy wreath, fancy lily wreath, tulip crown, cute lily crown

I'm also trading my extra DIY recipes (only for other DIY recipes you may have extras of, i'm not looking for anything specific but needing a deer scare and sign post like recipes, besides just offer) *list under spoiler
  • -traditional straw coat x2
  • DIY Workbench
  • shell table
  • iron wood clock
  • log stool
  • -unglazed dish set
  • -leaf umbrella
  • -orange hat
  • -giant teddy bear
  • -bonfire
  • -bamboo floor lamp
  • -light bamboo rug
  • -wooden block chest
  • -acoustic guitar
  • -sandy beach flooring
  • -wooden chair
  • -bamboo sphere
  • -woodland wall
  • -rocking horse

Last edited:
Hi, I have the cute white wallpaper and I'm interested in the cute sofa (white/pink).

Hi, I have the cute white wallpaper and I'm interested in the cute sofa (white/pink).

sounds good! i'm mostly looking to catalog stuff, meaning we pick up and drop it. Is that okay :)?

hi!! i'm interested in the accessories stand and the pink desktop computer. i can give u a yellow mum cushion and lily wreath!

sounds good! i'm mostly looking to catalog stuff, meaning we pick up and drop it. Is that okay :)?

Sure that's fine. I can come over to yours and we can catalog each other's items.

Sure that's fine. I can come over to yours and we can catalog each other's items.

awesome, will pm w/ dodocode!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi!! i'm interested in the accessories stand and the pink desktop computer. i can give u a yellow mum cushion and lily wreath!
yes please! are you okay with just cataloging them? :) if not i can order them for you.

could i get your dolly (white), baby chair (white), and cute sofa (white/pink)?

i can get you a baby bear, cute music player (white), and cute tea table (white)

could i get your dolly (white), baby chair (white), and cute sofa (white/pink)?

i can get you a baby bear, cute music player (white), and cute tea table (white)

hey! that sounds good! will pm you with a code in a bit!

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes ofc i'm good with cataloging :)

cool! will pm a dodocode when ready!

omigosh, i would love to catalog! i know the whole process of ordering things can be strenuous, so i really appreciate the catalog offers ♥

i would love the outdoor picnic set. i can provide materials fo rit! i can craft you a windflower wreath and shell lamp.

also from your catalog i'd love to catalog these items:

antique bureau
antique console table
campfire cookware
cat tower (navy)
garden lantern (white, black)
imperial dining chair
popcorn machine (red)
rattan armchair
rattan wardrobe
soft serve lamp (strawberry swirl, vanilla)
candle (white)
cat grass (pink)
coffee cup (royal)
picnic basket (red)

I can make a list for you of my catalog if you'd like? I have some furniture you also have but in different variations.

I have that I think you might be interested in:
cute white tile flooring
Mama Bear (cream)
sky blue cute music player
cutting board
ironwood kitchenette
dish drying rack
freezer (silver)
microwave (green)
mixer (blueberries, kiwifruit)
pop-up toaster (red)
pot rack (stainless steel)
rice cooker (silver)
tea set (white)
utility sink
analog kitchen scale (blue)
cream and sugar (floral)
garden gnome (surprised)

I can also mail you a black gas range stove and if you add me as a friend. I'm looking through your catalog right now to decide what I might want to catalog. I can post my full catalog if you'd like.

Last edited:
Hi! I'd really like to catalog the desktop computer. I could let you catalog my white cute floor/wallpaper in exchange?

hello!!
I'm interested in these:
outdoor picnic set

cataloguing:
paper lantern
cat grass
white rose rug

I can offer these:
windflower fan (DIY)

cataloguing:
brown baby bear
light yellow checkered baby bear
pink fridge

let me know if youre interested!

hey! that sounds good! will pm you with a code in a bit!

- - - Post Merge - - -

cool! will pm a dodocode when ready!

turns out i ran outta yellow mums, but i can give u a rose wreath instead! once i have yellow mums, i can make the cushion and catalog it for u :)

turns out i ran outta yellow mums, but i can give u a rose wreath instead! once i have yellow mums, i can make the cushion and catalog it for u :)
i don't think i can reorder the DIY items tho! will it be okay if i keep them c: ? and yes that's absolutely fine.

omigosh, i would love to catalog! i know the whole process of ordering things can be strenuous, so i really appreciate the catalog offers ♥

i would love the outdoor picnic set. i can provide materials fo rit! i can craft you a windflower wreath and shell lamp.

also from your catalog i'd love to catalog these items:

antique bureau
antique console table
campfire cookware
cat tower (navy)
garden lantern (white, black)
imperial dining chair
popcorn machine (red)
rattan armchair
rattan wardrobe
soft serve lamp (strawberry swirl, vanilla)
candle (white)
cat grass (pink)
coffee cup (royal)
picnic basket (red)

I can make a list for you of my catalog if you'd like? I have some furniture you also have but in different variations.

Hi!please go ahead and make the list, tysm <3 also, yes to the DIY, if you provide materials that'd be fav. I just need 10 cherry blossom petals!i would love the shell lamp and wreath!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have that I think you might be interested in:
cute white tile flooring
Mama Bear (cream)
sky blue cute music player
cutting board
ironwood kitchenette
dish drying rack
freezer (silver)
microwave (green)
mixer (blueberries, kiwifruit)
pop-up toaster (red)
pot rack (stainless steel)
rice cooker (silver)
tea set (white)
utility sink
analog kitchen scale (blue)
cream and sugar (floral)
garden gnome (surprised)

I can also mail you a black gas range stove and if you add me as a friend. I'm looking through your catalog right now to decide what I might want to catalog. I can post my full catalog if you'd like.

hey! thank you i will take these items, please do let me know what you'd like in return. Although i think I already have the pop up toaster in red.

Last edited:
Hi! Would it be okay for me to catalogue your cute music player (white), soft serve lamp (strawberry swirl), white rose rug, and party garland? I have the cute vanity and sofa in sky blue, the accessories stand in white, the rattan stool in a light blue & white color combo, the desktop computer in pink, and the macrame tapestry in white if you need to catalogue any of that.

Hi! I'd really like to catalog the desktop computer. I could let you catalog my white cute floor/wallpaper in exchange?

just got an offer for the wallpaper! would love to catalog the flooring! let me know if that sounds good c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Would it be okay for me to catalogue your cute music player (white), soft serve lamp (strawberry swirl), white rose rug, and party garland? I have the cute vanity and sofa in sky blue, the accessories stand in white, the rattan stool in a light blue & white color combo, the desktop computer in pink, and the macrame tapestry in white if you need to catalogue any of that.

hey! that sounds awesome, will be pm'ing with a code later once i'm done with the previous trades. Thank you so much~

Back