• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Let's start a blog

FrozenLover

Bells
New Horizons Token
Red Lily
White Lily
Yellow Candy
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Yellow Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
Hello to whoever wants to read this. This is sort of going to be by diary where I share my feelings and what's going on in my life. Some of these thoughts are really hard to say out loud too with me going through depression and having social anxiety. Each entry will be up at 6pm GMT hopefully.

Here is a bit about myself.
My name is Katie and I'm a 18 year old girl studying childcare at my local college. I am from Britland (Uk if you didn't get the Kiingtong reference).
I am a big fan of the cube and its really helping me watching there videos. I also watch Will and R.J. ( Shep689 and TheNotAdam). One day I'm hoping to go to minecon as its not that far away from me and Minecraft has changed my life. I am a huge fan of shows like Glee, Adventure Time, I have just started watching True Blood and starting Game Of Thrones soon.

I will be happy to add anyone on 3ds as long as you play at the same times as me. I literally have no friends irl but that a different story. :)

Thanks for reading and have a great rest of your day, night, whatever time it is for you :)

Back