Let's just discuss these crows (and other animals too)

keybug55

Untitled Goose Villager
Bells
Switch
3543-1815-3219
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Pavé
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Red Candy
Dusty Scroll
Ancient Lantern
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
animalcrossingcrows.jpg

Beppe is my new spirit animal. I guess they're taking Tom Nook's place because he's busy stealing real world money.

Also, why continue to have Tom Nook unlikable when he's just trying to do his job?

Absolutely adorable, Beppe is definitely my favorite.

rock lee > long lakitu > middle-aged backyardigan? (trademarked by gyro)

ima keep calling them penguins tho

Wow. They made everyone think of penguins. (I thought they were too for a moment.)

crows don't have yellow beaks/feet I'm suing for false advertising

animalcrossingcrowslogo.jpg

Ending this crow vs penguin debate.

1. Penguin villagers already exist and they're much fatter (although can be debated by which penguins they can be).

2. The picture above is their logo. Last time I checked penguins don't have feathers and fly. Checkmate.

[update] We were all wrong. They are closest to common blackbirds which also have yellow beaks and feet.

Last edited:
It's like the penguins from Madagascar, but instead crows. Seriously. The skinny one, the leader (fat one), and a forgettable one.

(ok I know there are four penguins, but two of them are forgettable)

Last edited:
I thinl they're all cute and I'll love them all anyway :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's like the penguins from Madagascar, but instead crows. Seriously. The skinny one, the leader (fat one), and a forgettable one.

(ok I know there are four penguins, but two of them are forgettable)
Are you calling skipper the cute one and.... Guy who doesn't talk forgettable?!

Giovanni, Beppe and Carlo (OK Motors)

View attachment 210162

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp introduced us three new characters: Giovanni (in the middle),
Beppe (left) and Carlo (right), the members of the customization company "OK Motors".

So, what's your first impression from the new NPCs?​

They seem OK, not favorite NPC material or anything to me, but it'll be interesting to see how they are in the actual gameplay! They look interesting.

On first sight they made me think of the mascot for Crow's Nest Diner in Final Fantasy XV. So that's kind of cool.

Last edited:
My favorite out of the three is Giovanni. They seem alright, nothing special though.

I like Beppe the best honestly. He looks funny but in an endearing way. Carlo lowkey freaks me out.

Back