• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway ☠LET'S GO GAGA☠ {PAGE 14} :D

Hello! I finished my drawing! (my friend and I drew for this contest a while ago, but in the end I made new one :3)
Glad I could make it *--* !! thank you for the time prolongation :)

I am entering for prize number 4, but I do not need Rosie (I already have her ^^)

lanuitaujardin_zps68b201ee.jpg

my drawings are always messy, hehe! hope it's okay. used, pen, charcoal, dry pastel, and watercolor :3

Ohhhh!!!! I really love the style! ;-; Thank you for entering~!

10sezb5.png

But Bry's mailbox was full, so she accidentally deleted it. We luckily found the image, but still don't know who the artist is >:

If you sent this drawing in to us, let us know! Thank you!! ;v;

(it's so pretty)

Last edited:
tumblr_n923pguycu1ret4n4o1_500.jpg sorry for bad picture quality (its 6am) but? heres my entry for the robber theme! uh there's no color since i have no colored pencils buts i hope you enjoy nonetheless!!

The deadline is tomorrow!
some folks might still be finishing up by then, and that's okay. It ends at 9pm PST!

Last edited:
Guuuuh finally finished my entry for prize four. @w@; Went with a slightly realistic approach this time and took some creative license again with the original reference..it could have been better, but hope you guys like it all the same. Took me longer than expected. ;n;

EoikS2x.jpg

My dreamie proof for Rosie is listed in my profile. I really really hope it counts; I wanted to draw a dreamie signature for myself but haven't gotten round to it yet. ;-;

Guuuuh finally finished my entry for prize four. @w@; Went with a slightly realistic approach this time and took some creative license again with the original reference..it could have been better, but hope you guys like it all the same. Took me longer than expected. ;n;

EoikS2x.jpg

My dreamie proof for Rosie is listed in my profile. I really really hope it counts; I wanted to draw a dreamie signature for myself but haven't gotten round to it yet. ;-;

Oh my lord! It looks fantastic! ;;-;;; i love it

that dreamie proof is fine, no worries :}

Last edited:
Now...
it's time to...
ANNOUNCE THE WINNERS!! YAY!!!​

For the first prize, Tia's Cafe, the winner is...
xspohpiex!
30rr0hc.jpg
I really like how you drew us at Brewster's! Its really cute!​

For the second prize, Bby Girl On the Phone , the winner is...
Kaboombo!
003.JPG
L O V E the sparkles. So pretty...so shiney!​

For the third prize, Started On the Bottom Now Im Here, the winner is...
ahousar97!
axn1ud.jpg
I love the style of this picture! It kinda reminded of Flipnote Hatena; which was the first social media site I've ever been on (even though the community there was kinda stupid). lol​

For the fourth prize, Rosie's Garden, we have two winners...

The first winner is...

Lou!
20ifwg.jpg
I love the watercolors here, it very pretty! And making the setting at night was a really great idea!​

The runner up who will be getting Roise is...
mortimae!
6h3y9l.jpg
With both of your entries, it was very cool seeing that you was experimenting with different styles. I really liked the coloring and how you made our mayors realistic on this picture~​

I hoped everybody had a fun time with our contest! Thank you for participating~

People who are getting villagers: Faron should be done cycling them into boxes most likely on Monday or Tuesday! Faron will PM you whenever he are done cycling them out. :)

Last edited:
Back