• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Lets Cheer For A Possible Animal Crossing Wii U!

Hulaette

The Magical Mermaid
Bells
Blue Candy
Jack
Orange (Fruit)
Tweet it, facebook it, youtube it, share it, tell your friends, and pass it on!

Come on everybody, lets reach 1000 tweets saying "Lets make Animal Crossing Wii U happen!"

If we all chant enough maybe we can grab Nintendo's attention!

Lets make Animal Crossing Wii U happen!

Last edited:
There IS a new Animal Crossing in development.

However, we probably won't see it this year, as a big chunk of the development team for the new Animal Crossing was pulled to make Splatoon. I'm hoping maybe next year, and maybe not even for the Wii U what with the NX rumors.

HOWEVER, there IS a new 3DS Animal Crossing (mini?) game coming out this fall, called Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer and it has Amiibo capability.

There's a neat new accessory coming out with its release that makes Amiibos usable with old versions of the 3DS as well, so it's kind of awesome.

Last edited:
Other than the announcement video from Nintendo regarding the Happy Home Designer game, I haven't found anything official or definitive, except on the Miiverse:

miiverse.jpg

The only way I could pull this up was to do so through my Wii U, accessing the Animal Crossing Plaza application on there and tapping on the bulletin board to view the news. This was posted by Aya Kyogoku from Nintendo December 9th, 2014. So, we are supposed to be expecting SOMETHING in 2015, and it's probably not just the 3DS game I mentioned earlier. Here's hoping for an E3 announcement next month.

Whoever made those articles before clearly had access to more information than we do (if we can call them a reputable source).

Back