Let's be friends (◠﹏◠✿)

momokoleila

💕
Bells
Hi all! I'm new to this forum, but not Animal Crossing, I have been playing since I was pretty young, beginning with on the Game Cube when I was maybe six or seven aha. I reset my town too much, so it is a bit underdeveloped right now, but I would love to get to know any of you and you could visit me if you'd like!! I will add anyone who is interested. Thank youu :blush:

I wanna make new friends too! Let's be friends!! My town is super messy because I am still fixing it and figuring out paths etc. but we can go to each other's town and play, maybe even trade fruits? Mine is peach :D

Thank you!! Everyone seems very friendly^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wanna make new friends too! Let's be friends!! My town is super messy because I am still fixing it and figuring out paths etc. but we can go to each other's town and play, maybe even trade fruits? Mine is peach :D

Yes definitely, mine is too no worries. My fruit is apple c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello there! welcome to the forums c:

thank you! :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey welcome to the forums ^-^

awh your villager list is so cute <3 and thank youu

Aww that's so great! I also have bamboo etc . if you need them. I'll watch out for when you want to play with me :)

Hi, I would like to be friends! :3 I'm looking for more friends to play with. Welcome to the site!

Last edited:
Back