• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Let me review your town!

Akina

Bells
Cake
Mailbox
Orange (Fruit)
I'm looking for inspiration to my own town, so I really want to dream about all of your towns!
I would also love to get to review all of your towns, if you are interested :) I will give feedback on what I find necessary, but if I have to look for something special - please let me know!

I will review all kinds of towns and my feedback will be based on the whole experience. I don't visit houses, unless you ask me to :)

English is not my native language, so I'm sorry for any mistake I might make :)

I'll review your towns as quick as I can!

Last edited:
Hey you can visit mine if you like, I don't know if you'll find inspiration in it but hey :)

It's not an amazing town with loads of patterns and a theme, it's just an ordinary town with basic paths and PWPs - that's why I love it personally, so if that's your style you might like it :)

A few things I will mention... the area to the right of Zucker's house is going to have another villager house soon, it looks strange at the moment lol I know. And by the campsite there will be a hammock and a bonfire when they get suggested.

If you wanna look in my house, the only room I have finished and I actually like is the back room :)

DA 7100-4301-2836

Hey you can visit mine if you like, I don't know if you'll find inspiration in it but hey :)

It's not an amazing town with loads of patterns and a theme, it's just an ordinary town with basic paths and PWPs - that's why I love it personally, so if that's your style you might like it :)

A few things I will mention... the area to the right of Zucker's house is going to have another villager house soon, it looks strange at the moment lol I know. And by the campsite there will be a hammock and a bonfire when they get suggested.

If you wanna look in my house, the only room I have finished and I actually like is the back room :)

DA 7100-4301-2836

I can't wait to visit!

I'm looking for people to review my town! Dream Address is in my signature c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

don't bother looking the characters homes besides Eldal?t?'s home, the rest are all works in progress.

I'm looking for people to review my town! Dream Address is in my signature c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

don't bother looking the characters homes besides Eldal?t?'s home, the rest are all works in progress.

I'll dream of your town after Lilyacre :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

LilyElizabeth:

I love your town plaza! Such forest-ish and royal with the perfect peaches and the golden roses! The sparkling flowers makes it feel like wandering in a winter wonderland. The flower-lined path is really cute, but I kinda feel like it's forbidden to walk past it? Perhaps you could make a small hole in it, so you can go explore the rest of your lovely town!
All of your PWPs are really well placed. They have enough space to stand out and not drown in flowers, bushes or other PWPs. I really like that! The PWPs you have chosen goes together well with your town! This down to earth, simple town. The illuminated trees next to Penelope's house are just amazing!
There is a great balance of trees, bushes and flowers and your town seems so calm!

Perhaps you could place another bridge near your house? I don't know if it bothers you, but it would be bothering me :)

And I'm absolutely in love with the place for your house! Jesus Christ, you have got a whole area for yourself! It looks so cute and your main room fits the "wooden cabin" feel! I love your main room, but I'm kind of in love with the whole cabin-series.
The area in front of your house could use some trees, bushes and flowers. Not a whole lot, but just enough for it to not seem so bare.
Your back room seems spa-ish and it's really nice! I like how simple it is, yet there are a lot of things in it!

It will be great with another house next to Zucker and the PWPs at the camp site!

Overall - I really like your town. It's simple, down to earth and really great! How you must enjoy each season and each event! I would love to just wander around in your town, doing my daily chores!
Ps - I love that you have got Deirdre! :D She's such a sweetheart!

Last edited:
Aww thank you :)

I wish I could put a bridge in near my house but Isabelle won't let me... or near the cafe! I've learnt to live with it now but it did annoy me at first xD

Deirdre is a cutie, I like how she has tucked her house away in the corner of town!

You can dream my town, i've been improving now ever since before, my old towns weren't that perfect as the one you'll see now. Its not done yet, just let me know if i'm doing it right!

Dream Address: 5000-4883-2322

Aww thank you :)

I wish I could put a bridge in near my house but Isabelle won't let me... or near the cafe! I've learnt to live with it now but it did annoy me at first xD

Deirdre is a cutie, I like how she has tucked her house away in the corner of town!

Isabelle can be a bit tough from time to time! What a shame, but it looks amazing either way!

Deirdre is also kind of in a corner in my town! She lives right above Beau, far away from the others :D

Feel free to visit my town. DA is 4200-4401-7842. My town is mostly fairy-tale with a few zen elements here and there.

You may visit the houses if you'd like.

Natty - SO MANY HYBRIDS *__* I adore all of your pink, blue and purple flowers! The cherry blossom, the leaves in the wind, all the pink trees! Your dream address was updated at the perfect time :D
I love how there is something pretty to look at everywhere you go! So many pretty flowers, PWPs, paths or trees and bushes! It's amazing and it got a Japanese feel to it, I think! Especially your lower island with the zen PWPs and all the bamboo. A lot of people would probably have chosen the Fairytale PWPs, but I like how you have chosen the Zen ones!

I really like how your paths goes from small to wide! It looks great! But in my opinion it's a bit too much with all the paths around the bamboo. It would look great without it too! But I think that's a matter of taste:)

Your PWPs are well placed, they aren't just all placed in one corner. The areas goes together really well and I feel like I could spend hours just exploring every bit of your town!
There are a lot of trees, flowers and bushes which gives your town a great forest-feel, which I personally love to see in this game! I'm actually trying to get that myself :D There isn't a lot of free space for new PWPs (or villagers to plant random flowers), but I like that. It seems like you have filled up every spot and it gives your town a cozy touch. I kinda makes me feel home! :D

Overall: You have an amazing town. Your collection of hybrids is stunning and the paths, PWPs and the town in general is really well put together. It's not simple, but it doesn't have to be! It's really working well and I could literally spend hours just walking around, discovering new things all the time :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Apple2012, Vizionari and Paperboy012305 - I will review your towns tomorrow, it's past midnight where I live ^__^

Natty - SO MANY HYBRIDS *__* I adore all of your pink, blue and purple flowers! The cherry blossom, the leaves in the wind, all the pink trees! Your dream address was updated at the perfect time :D
I love how there is something pretty to look at everywhere you go! So many pretty flowers, PWPs, paths or trees and bushes! It's amazing and it got a Japanese feel to it, I think! Especially your lower island with the zen PWPs and all the bamboo. A lot of people would probably have chosen the Fairytale PWPs, but I like how you have chosen the Zen ones!

I really like how your paths goes from small to wide! It looks great! But in my opinion it's a bit too much with all the paths around the bamboo. It would look great without it too! But I think that's a matter of taste:)

Your PWPs are well placed, they aren't just all placed in one corner. The areas goes together really well and I feel like I could spend hours just exploring every bit of your town!
There are a lot of trees, flowers and bushes which gives your town a great forest-feel, which I personally love to see in this game! I'm actually trying to get that myself :D There isn't a lot of free space for new PWPs (or villagers to plant random flowers), but I like that. It seems like you have filled up every spot and it gives your town a cozy touch. I kinda makes me feel home! :D

Overall: You have an amazing town. Your collection of hybrids is stunning and the paths, PWPs and the town in general is really well put together. It's not simple, but it doesn't have to be! It's really working well and I could literally spend hours just walking around, discovering new things all the time :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Apple2012, Vizionari and Paperboy012305 - I will review your towns tomorrow, it's past midnight where I live ^__^

Thank you for taking some of your time to review my town! :)

I agree with you about the bamboo area. I might get rid of all the patterns there (expect for the small path). Since the rest of my town is packed to the brim, it might be refreshing to have one area be more simple and open. :)

You're more than welcomed to visit my dream address: 4200-3320-5754

I'm still breeding and placing flowers, but the pwps and houses are finished! You can visit the houses if you want. :)

I would love it if you visited my town! My dream address is 5100-3279-3612. Could you please look at my house too? Thank you! :)

You can visit mine, if you like. DA in signature. It's saved in summer. :D
Only my (Dreamer's) house is completed, though.

Last edited:
You can dream my town, i've been improving now ever since before, my old towns weren't that perfect as the one you'll see now. Its not done yet, just let me know if i'm doing it right!

Dream Address: 5000-4883-2322

Paperboy - This early in the process of building your town I would recommend that you start by placing your path all around town. Personally I love main roads that leads to the most important places(my own house, retail, the plaza and so on).
Then you can plant some more trees, bushes and place PWPs. You do already have some bushes and it?s great! I love the bushes, they look so cute!
You also have a difficult layout of your town, I would find it hard to work with it.
You definitely have some ideas that will turn out great when you have finished them!

I would also recommend that you work out ideas for each area. For example; you could make a park-isn area near the retail shop, it would look great next to the pond!

One of the best areas to work with is the one between Flurry?s and Barold?s house. I don?t know if you are planning on making them move, but it would be a great place to make something really awesome like a small forest, a Zen-inspired place, a park or something completely different!

I can see that most of your paths are two patterns wide - you could experiment with some wider or smaller paths? But it?s really a matter of taste :)

The only thing I don?t really like is the path on the plaza. It seems a bit weird, but that might just be me.

Overall - It?s a WIP, but I?m sure it will turn out great! I can see your town turn in to this super cute, simple, country town with a really nice feel to it! The windmill, lighthouse and the old policestation is really great together and I would love to visit your town again when you get further in the process :D You are definitely going in the right direction :D

I'd love for you to review my town too. :) My dream address is in my signature. Happy dreaming!

If you have some time I would love if you can visit mine. It’s still a WIP though, that's part of the reason I would like some input on the town, and houses to if possible. Dream address is in my signature.

Hi can you review mine?:) I just placed down paths and the flowers are a WIP at the moment plus theres a blank spot where Kid Cat used to live so ignore that i'll fix it. My Dream Address is 4800-4874-2270 and you'll be my first visitor because i've never made my DA public before.

- - - Post Merge - - -

only thing i would change about my town is my house placement but i wanted to keep the one side for a lighthouse and Bam had his house on the other side of the waterfall :/

Back