Let me draw your... TEMP CLOSED (slow spark freebies/artdump)

Mine is called Lilium! :>

LIIIIIIIIIILIIIIIIIIIIIIIUUUM, DON'T WANNA LOCK ME UP INSIDE
LIIIIIILIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIUM, DON'T WANNA FORGET HOW IT FEELS WITHOUT
LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLIIIIIIUUUUUM

Ahem. I don't know if you're familiar with "Lithium" by Evanescence, but I very much am.

v Clicky! v

LIIIIIIIIIILIIIIIIIIIIIIIUUUM, DON'T WANNA LOCK ME UP INSIDE
LIIIIIILIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIUM, DON'T WANNA FORGET HOW IT FEELS WITHOUT
LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLIIIIIIUUUUUM

Ahem. I don't know if you're familiar with "Lithium" by Evanescence, but I very much am.

v Clicky! v

iM LAUGHING SO HARD RN

Are you talking about RL towns or NL towns? If NL towns, mine is called "Leafton"

It might be a little hard to think about, but I think you got it no problem.

"That's not what I meant by 'build the town in your image,' Mayor..."
-Isabelle probably

v Clicky v
Hahaha ... Thank you! I LOVE my TUBEtown word art!!! ❤️ And Isabelle is ... Dare I say it? .... "Totally tubular" ... Lmao :rolleyes:
Dont judge me! According to the urban dictionary online, that 80s expression is becoming hella cool

Maybe it's just cause I'm so hardwired for pokemon, but this is what I thought of near instantly :D
(The net is slightly transparent so it matches whatever background kinda!)

v Clicky! v

Thats Mareep, right? I used to be such a huuuge fan. Amazing art, once again!

Hahaha ... Thank you! I LOVE my TUBEtown word art!!! ❤️ And Isabelle is ... Dare I say it? .... "Totally tubular" ... Lmao :rolleyes:
Dont judge me! According to the urban dictionary online, that 80s expression is becoming hella cool

Glad you like it!! :DD

Thats Mareep, right? I used to be such a huuuge fan. Amazing art, once again!

That is indeed Mareep :3 10 points to Hufflepuff

----

Sorry I've been offline, internet was down for a bit! Getting back to drawing! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you talking about RL towns or NL towns? If NL towns, mine is called "Leafton"

It might be a little hard to think about, but I think you got it no problem.

Strangely enough, I didn't think of a particular ACNL character or place... More of an OC I guess? Feel free to adopt it if you's like :3

v Clicky! v

Last edited:
These are really cool!
My theme is Game of thrones but if thats too hard to work with I'm going to be starting an Alice in wonderland theme :D

Back