Lemon's corner

I wanted to draw something Tamagotchi-related today so I drew Mimitchi, one of my favorite tama characters. I was suddenly inspired about Tamagotchis in general, I feel like I'll find a battery for my V6 and try to get Mimitchi there too.

DckNUdL.png

I'm also going to make a plushie of her, though I haven't started sewing just yet. I had a bit of trouble with the pattern, but I'll get there!

I would love this on a shirt omg this is too precious. (≧∇≦)

I would love this on a shirt omg this is too precious. (≧∇≦)
Thank you a lot! It'd be such an honor to have people wear the things I've drawn as clothes. :cool:

-----------

Since I've rediscovered my interest in tamagotchis, I went and drew another tama character. It's one of the characters I really like for some reason! It must be the space aesthetic. Also I can't write the character's name since the forum censors a part of its name. Classy.

NL7GLyh.png

wow your art is so pretty! i like the coloring a lot (it's something i personally struggle with, so seeing someone blend so well is inspiring!). i also really like the black cat character (is this an original character?). the way the black on the cat meshes with the pastel sky in the winter pic was really striking to me. very nice work!

wow your art is so pretty! i like the coloring a lot (it's something i personally struggle with, so seeing someone blend so well is inspiring!). i also really like the black cat character (is this an original character?). the way the black on the cat meshes with the pastel sky in the winter pic was really striking to me. very nice work!
Thank you kindly! I quite enjoy doing coloring, though sometimes shading and lighting feels tedious to do (though maybe not as tedious as lineart can be). :D The black cat is an oc yes, the inspiration for it came from a hoodie that has a cat face in the front that looks really similar. Thank you for all the compliments, it's encouraging!

-----------

Here comes even more tamagotchi art. This time it's Pekopekotchi, who's definitely one of my favorites. She looks like she'd like a hug, though she'd appreciate ramen too.

CuLSZs3.png

This drawing is also kind of like a redrawn version of an older piece, even though the poses differ a bit. The older one is quickly made and pretty wonky, but it worked as an avatar for a forum.

UOorkVx.png

This thing is very tiny, but here's a little pixel cat I've made. And also a bigger version of it so one can see the details better.

gndf3UU.png
RXjcJsR.png

I also made some fanart of the game Hollow Knight since I got inspired after watching a stream. For once I post an art piece where there are two characters instead of just one!

vbVEVXp.png

This drawing happened after doodling something one evening. I felt like it'd be cool to have a new avatar on a certain forum so now I'm using this one as an avatar there. The cat is definitely having a nice, lazy evening. I'm not very good with backgrounds yet though and I need more practice with shadows too.

utr4YhK.png

This one is just a silly thing I made in MS paint of the same cat character. Someone has fluffed her a lot.

wEEb7Re.png

At first I made a silly doodle of my black cat character as a Shinx, but then I ended up making the drawing into a normal Shinx instead. I feel like I'll still finish the cat version later too, maybe.

9KS2BLV.png

Here's a sunflower I drew recently. It's pretty different compared to the other things I've drawn since I didn't do smooth lines or some of the other detail stuff I usually do. :confused:

hFC9SRi.png

I feel like I could use the flower in a signature or something.

your art is so adorable and your shading is impressive honestly!! :eek:

your art is so adorable and your shading is impressive honestly!! :eek:
Ahh thank you a lot! I feel like I still have stuff to learn about shading, but I'm glad that it looks pleasant. :)

---------------

Clefable is one of my favorite Pokemon so here's one I drew recently, doing some sort of happy dance with levitating flowers.

dj3M1CX.png

At first I was about to post this after I've drawn a background since many of my drawings don't have any, but the background inspiration hasn't been great so far (there's still one background possibility in progress, but I'm not completely sure how I feel about it) so I'll post it without! If I eventually finish a background, I could post that version too. Either way, it's my partner Eevee Fennel from Let's Go Eevee. :blush:

k5mF1iz.png

Your art is beautiful! :D It's really impressive that you draw with the mouse.
Do you first make a sketch on paper and take a picture?

Your art is beautiful! :D It's really impressive that you draw with the mouse.
Do you first make a sketch on paper and take a picture?
Thank you kindly, I appreciate the nice comment!
Well, I do make sketches on paper, but instead of taking a picture I scan the paper. :) Though some years ago I used to take a picture instead, I think that was before I got my printer (since the printer simultaneously works as a scanner as well). I can also make sketches digitally too, so the traditional sketch + scanning part doesn't happen every time.

------------

Here's also a simple little pixel Tamagotchi I made a while ago!

Fh5F87I.gif

Aww! You certainly do Eevee justice with that drawing. It’s a very cute style! My partner (In Pokemon GO) is Umbreon!! It’s a very mysterious but friendly Pokemon, so I’m hocked :pp.

Aww! You certainly do Eevee justice with that drawing. It?s a very cute style! My partner (In Pokemon GO) is Umbreon!! It?s a very mysterious but friendly Pokemon, so I?m hocked :pp.
That's such a pleasant thing to hear, thank you! Umbreon is quite a cool pokemon too, it's no wonder it has so many fans - glowy markings are neat. :D The Eeveelutions are also fun in general.

-----------------

This is a creature concept I originally made for a contest on an adoptable site, though my design didn't win so I'll keep it as a personal OC instead. Its species is called either Phantascat or Will-o-Whiskers, though the latter is actually ironic since it doesn't even have whiskers. Either way, here's a decent amount of angry half-ghost cat to look at.

XA8s0Tm.png

Amazing! I really like the little ghost things you drew it holding, I’m surprised you didn’t win!

Last edited:
here's a decent amount of angry half-ghost cat to look at.

XA8s0Tm.png

The shading and coloring are really impressive.
and here i am with only pencil, a couple of coloring pencils and paper ;_; too embarrassed to upload cus i don't color my drawings xp

did you take any art classes?

Back