• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Clothing Lee-chan's designs^^

Lee-chan

Artist ~
Bells
Hi everyone :)
I really enjoy designing in animal crossing, especially cute stuff :)
I would love to share my designs with all of you for free and know your opinion about them ^_^
advice is very appreciated!

bFIZGru.png

I will upload more soon :)

hni0029byf47edgux.jpg

hni0017b8sizawtve.jpg

hni0062tho0b65r39.jpg

bluespringdreijuylq2mp3.jpg

hni002525lb8usgck.jpg

hni0012xrhvj4e7s8.jpg

hni00577hljsbmafc.jpg

trenchcoatc49fuaeo28.jpg

hni0074nam1s6y20f.jpg

coatwithlacevlf4u2xbs3.jpg

Qfb7JJl.jpg

F2K9Lma.jpg

6b8soCA.jpg

6LIonZk.jpg

sphkmUN.jpg

designy14vdnixb6.jpg

6uot7kriply.jpg

3v78ijd523o.jpg

bluehoodieidgkxotlsv.jpg

Last edited:
Would you be able to put both rose dress designs in my ables? My villages need better clothes!

i love these!!! they're really rad and i'll definately be using the colourful dress uvu

Your Lee's dress looks just like a design I posted two weeks ago...creepy! XD

Awww thank you very much guys ;w;

@Amykins: Omg really? xD
Haha I went to your thread, but I couldn't see which one you mean o.o
You have really cute designs btw ^^

The white lace halter top. I can't complain though, yours is better than mine >.>;;

Oh yep they look a bit similar to each other I guess ^^"
Haha I'll take that as a compliment xD thanks ;w;
But still, you're 1000x better than me in path designing xD

Hehe that's just cuz I'm anal. Seriously, I LOVE those ruffles! Can I ask you how you tackle color blends? I wish there were more color options in the game, I have a really hard time finding suitable colors for gradients. How do you make it look so natural?

First off I chose colors with a wider range of color gradients, for example brown and beige or black and grey. If you look at my designs, I used those colors on most of my dresses and skirts. And in order not to make it look flat, I try to put as much detail as possible in every design xD it's simple, just try to put more detail in it :)
Maybe I can do some kind of design tutorial? o.o I don't think I've ever seen sth like that but it would be a good idea I guess ^^"

Oh my god, I love these <333

I'll have to get a QR machine in my hybrid town and wear these! They are soooo cute! You are amazing!

Back