• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Least Popular Uchi Villager

chet_manley

Bells
Switch
2630-9248-4224
I had Flo in my town when I started about a year ago, but didn't like her vibe so I encouraged her to move out as soon as I could. Since then I haven't had another Uchi villager.

I was thinking about trying to get one into my town (particularly to open up some PWPs down the road) and was going to look for one that wasn't so popular.

Are there any that you particularly dislike? I am guessing that Diva, Ren?e, Rocket, and Sylvia are not particularly popular, and they might be a little too counter-culture for me.

I have never had an ostrich villager, but I am guessing Phoebe is popular. Where do people stand on Agnes?

From what I've seen on these forums, most Uchi villagers are generally liked. I don't really see many people looking for Diva, though. But I definitely see all the others being looked for.

Personally, I don't like any of them besides Phoebe, Shari and Plucky.

Rocket is probably my least favourite. I hate gorilla villagers in general, but she is particularly ugh for me

Rocket is probably my least favourite. I hate gorilla villagers in general, but she is particularly ugh for me

I totally agree on this! Rocket's design just threw me off when I first got her in one of my towns. After that, I basically resetted because I just didn't like her. My mom hates the gorilla villagers. She's says they're just too ugly.

i also dont like a lot of the uchis.. most of them just look weird to me
i dislike canberra the most because she was in my town and it took a long time to get her out
i also really dont like rocket, sylvia, katt and charlise..

Ooooh, Charlise! She's gotta be my least fav, and also less popular then the others.

I?m not a huge fan of most of the uchi villagers, but I think my least favourites are Hazel and Rocket. I love Mira, Deirdre, Fuschia, Cherry and Muffy though!

Last edited:
The uchi's seem to get a lot of hate, but I like a few of them myself.
Rocket and Hazel aren't on my favorite list by any means. But they are ok.

I don't know why people don't like the personality type. They aren't really rude or anything but yeah.

Agnes is really cute as well!

I don't really like many of the uchis. I did move Canberra into my town when I was on the hunt for a ranch dresser and she turned out to be a lil sweetheart even though she looked like a troll and has literally my least favourite personality in-game. I don't know, I had Diva for a while in my town as well and she was okay, but I just didn't love her. When she pinged me to move out, I let her.

From what I've seen on these forums, most Uchi villagers are generally liked. I don't really see many people looking for Diva, though. But I definitely see all the others being looked for.

Personally, I don't like any of them besides Phoebe, Shari and Plucky.

I have Diva and I've grown very fond of her.

Shari is honestly so weird. She's kind of creepy. Rocket seems the most hated though, I can see why, not only her personality but literally no one likes gorilla villagers. Is it too rude to call them ugly? Cause honestly gorilla villagers in general are the least liked animal in AC. Period.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Straight up the only likeable one on that list is Mira I think. She's in my brother's town and she's super nice! She even writes letters sometimes, probably cause I talk to her and Biskit the most in my brother's town. Agnes is okay, she's probably second. Can't vouch for anyone else though.

Last edited:
I actually like a lot of the uchi villagers, but I used to always hate Shari XD I think Paula was also uchi and I don't care for her much

I had Diva in a town recently, and she just... did nothing. The only time she ever pinged me was when she was moving, so I let her.

I think part of the reason Uchis as a personality are disliked is because a lot of them have really out there designs. I'm sure we'll get more Uchis in AC Switch with more varied appearances, and that might help people warm up to the personality. But in NL, I could easily see someone looking through the Uchi roster while planning their dreamies and thinking 'meh no one here is really jumping out to me'. Even more so if they have a themed town.

Not a fan of Charlise in particular. I wish her design was a little more appealing.

Back