• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

League of Legends

btw if anyone wants to play some draft pick or rotating game mode (i avoid ranked personally) feel free to add me up, it's xElusus and I main Karthus (mid), Fiddlesticks (support), and Syndra (mid) although I'm happy to play any role as I just achieved 2 champs for each one! :)

I don't play it but I'd imagine the community is so much better now that all the people who jump on the trends are playing Fortnite

unknown.png

on one hand that trist skin is event-only so i'm probably not gonna get it at a lower discount than that

but on the other hand 20%

I play, but I took a break for a couple of months. I don't play ranked yet as I'm only level 25 but I usually main Warwick, Lux, Zoey or Caitlyn

10th anniversary is worth reviving this thread for!

• Play a game each day for 11 days to get free rewards (including new Annie teemobear skin, gemstones, skins, etc)
  • Your Shop returns with a chance to contain a legendary
  • Dawn Bringer Karma skin where all proceeds will go to the Social Impact Fund
  • Original URF with full champ select
  • Preseason 2020: Rise of the Elements
  • Senna, support marksman
  • TFT seasonal sets
  • TFT mobile app with cross platform play
  • League of Legends: Wild Rift for mobile and console
  • New animated series: Arcane
  • Music albums of each season on Spotify
  • Arabic language for the client
  • Netflix documentary about the growth of League

New games!

• Fighting game (Project L)
  • ARPG, possibly MMO (Project F)
  • Legends of Runeterra card game. Pre-registration is open
  • Character based tactical shooter (Project A)
  • Esports team builder game: LoL Esports Manager
  • Board game possibly called Tellstones

Everything looks so good. Pretty much exceeded all expectations so far for their anniversary celebration :D

The entire stream was so packed full of new info. It was a bit overwhelming to be honest. I am excited to see more info about all the new games in the future.

Also original URF!!! Woo!!!

Wait.. you have to play a game in order to get the gifts?
Oh damn, I thought I could just log in for my boyfriend to get them quickly..
didn't knew I am forced to play a game on his account T-T

Wait.. you have to play a game in order to get the gifts?
Oh damn, I thought I could just log in for my boyfriend to get them quickly..
didn't knew I am forced to play a game on his account T-T

Doing beginner bot games is pretty quick! But yeah, unfortunately, not as quick as just signing in. I'm seeing a lot of people of all levels just rushing AI games. It's a great time to try out characters you're interested in! I'm doing the same thing for my husband, and he has a lot of characters that look fun.

True Damage's song finally dropped, and it's fire!

I liked it, but I feel like it's too... mainstream? Pop stars was much better in my opinion.
Also Soyeon isn't showcased enough to my liking.

I liked it, but I feel like it's too... mainstream? Pop stars was much better in my opinion.
Also Soyeon isn't showcased enough to my liking.

I was pretty disappointed about Soyeon not getting many lines too, but she's in K/DA as well, so that was my consolation.

I just enjoy all the little animations and music Riot puts out for this game. :)

Username: Krazon

Role: ADC

main: Draven and Xayah

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was pretty disappointed about Soyeon not getting many lines too, but she's in K/DA as well, so that was my consolation.

I just enjoy all the little animations and music Riot puts out for this game. :)

Yeah Riots Art Team and Cinematic is challenger tier always makes me want to play the game and then go on to lose my promos :(

also Disappointed about So - yeons performance it was really good but it didn't feel as catchy as her Lines in KDA Music Video, though Riot probably wanted to feature mostly the other singers, then put Akali in the lime light again. Nevertheless Riot does it again with another catchy and visually stunning song

Last edited:
I recently got into LOL and I really like Twitch and Evelynn! Draven is tons of fun to play, too. I don't play normals though, typically I just play ARAM with my friends.

Draven is pretty hard to learn and to play if you don't understand his mechanics and the macrogaming. Evelyn is a little bit easier, but it has a small dps on low level, so you have to wait a little till you will be able to dmg someone. Twich, well, this rat is OP, this is all I can say, easy to play, easy to learn, some kind of Master in the ADC coat. But to be honest, there are a lot of other interesting champions that you need to try, as well as other lanes. I wish you could have all the champions, in that way you would be able to learn all of them and be better prepared for the ranked season. I think you need to buy League of Legends account with some BE on lolfinity.com. This is the best online shop, you can buy a 30 level League of Legends account with blue essence as much as you want. You can also buy a Platinum I account if you think that you will be good enough for this division. So to say, it's about you, and your choice belongs to you. But it would be easier for you to start with a bigger amount of champions

Last edited:
And even if you have a good Draven ADC, you have to try your best to not make him tilt, or he's doing as much as
a bad Draven - Feeding, feeding, feeding! :D

League of Legends, anyone?

Lol I'm slowly just going through all my interests and asking if people here like them too. Anyone play League?? I've been playing on and off since 2018 and I went through many mains lol. I played Lux, Annie, Warwick, and Nunu for a while but now I'm just 100% support and only play Yuumi, but my backups (for bans/snipes) are Sona, Janna, Lux, and Morgana.

How about you guys?

Last edited:
Back