• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

League of Legends

nice zephyr!
so i havent played league much the past 2 weeks, it's boring as hell now
i used to want to climb to plat but i think i'll accept staying in gold 5 for the rest of the season. dynamic queue ruined this game for me.

nice zephyr!
so i havent played league much the past 2 weeks, it's boring as hell now
i used to want to climb to plat but i think i'll accept staying in gold 5 for the rest of the season. dynamic queue ruined this game for me.

yeah they definitely need to fix the matchmaking...

could you believe that to earn GOLD I had to play against PLATS? it's ridiculous.

I have been enjoying League very much lately.. playing with friends makes the game so much better. Playing alone is just awful.

also tahm kench is best still
bc3113aeeb593e7661bb972f55ba2f4d.png

Last edited:
yeah they definitely need to fix the matchmaking...

could you believe that to earn GOLD I had to play against PLATS? it's ridiculous.

yup same thing happened today. plat guy completely carried a bunch of silver 1's with a gold 5. they weren't even duo'd & i checked. like how does this happen??
Playing solo sucks, I could find people to play with again but i can't be bothered anymore.

huhhh solo queue isnt that fun

but did anyone see the new splash art for the pool party skins?
Fiora_Splash_5.jpg

The problem is, i see fiora, darius, kat, tryd?, but no mf and taric...More pool party skins then?

So uh... who do you guys think is getting the Victorious skin for season 6?

Tbh, I'd be putting my money on Viktor. He's been a staple midlane pick for well over a year now, and, well, how could you ignore the chance to release Viktorious?

Last edited:
if anyone wants to play some games (normals) you can message me on The Charade.. im NA
gold 3 jg/mid

or just be friends
:D

So uh... who do you guys think is getting the Victorious skin for season 6?

Tbh, I'd be putting my money on Viktor. He's been a staple midlane pick for well over a year now, and, well, how could you ignore the chance to release Viktorious?
I was thinking Vayne was going to get it, Vayne is a champion that most people probably love to play and hate to play against because of her fun assassin play style. I think Viktor is a good pick too, he needs more recognition.

I was thinking Vayne was going to get it, Vayne is a champion that most people probably love to play and hate to play against because of her fun assassin play style. I think Viktor is a good pick too, he needs more recognition.

I doubt Vayne is going to get it, as she just got the new rare Soul Stealer skin. I want to place my bets on an adc or top laner. Irelia, Jhin, or maybe even Darius

"fun" isnt a word that can go along w vayne

Whassup.

My IGN is Artemita, if anyone wants to play, just hmu.

I'm in the middle of getting better at ADC and I play a pretty decent Zyra support. B)

oh and i'm trash

Vel'koz is bad, they say.

He's not meta, don't pick him, they say.

Ezreal is too mobile, you'll lose the matchup, they say.

Back