Do you promise to never use proper grammar: U FRICKIN FRICKS

my side character
hawt character!!!!!

btw ill start this rp tomorrow or something lol
xP

"OH NO WATCH OUT THE ZOMBIES R GETTING IN!!!!!!!"

*as i say this a lot of zombies break through the home depot walls

"where is bob!!!D:"

Sammy: "U FRICKIN FRICKS DONT EVEN HAVE SONIC IN HERE COD SUCKS" *uses sonic gun* DIE DIE DIE

Shrek: *flies around looking for his love* BABE *eats onion* Shrek takes out an onion gun and shoot zombies with it *pew pew*

But suddenly Bob survives thanks to his gay superpowers and smacks a zombies head off with a 2x4!!!

Sammy: "U FRICKIN FRICKS DONT EVEN HAVE SONIC IN HERE COD SUCKS" *uses sonic gun* DIE DIE DIE

Shrek: *flies around looking for his love* BABE *eats onion* Shrek takes out an onion gun and shoot zombies with it *pew pew*
"Ick u Sanic weeb!!!!"
"r U A ZOMBIE!?!?! =OOOOOOOOO" i shout panickly
"no y"

(can I add another character)

Last edited:

" SONIC IS OVAR HERE SAMMY SAM!!" i shout really loudly

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Ick u Sanic weeb!!!!"

"no y"

(can I add another character)
(ya XD)

Sammy: "DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE FRICKIN ZOMBIES IM 15 NOT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK YOU FRICKIN FRICKS DIE DIE" suddenly Sammy gets out a sonic sword and frickin slashes a zombie!!!! "frick you!"

Shrek: Shrek gets out his handy onion bomb and quickly throws the lighted bomb all the way into the mob of zombies, as Shrek walks away slowly, he whispers "Get shrekt, m8" the bomb blows up killing millions!!!! of zombies xDD

Name: bokr
Just tell us if you're gay or not, the whole world wants to know: no
How overly attractive is your ideal self: hes bokr so he's rlly rlly old!!
What cliche named land are you from: Pinkerton!!11
Do you promise to never use proper grammar: sure

Sammy: "U FREAKIN SONIC HATER I WILL FRICKIN GET YOU FRICKIN FRICK I WILL FRICK YOU" *GETS SWORD OUT* GRRRR RAAAA

Shrek: BABE! he runs to his babe with his onion gun in his left hand!!!! xDDD
jeeblyweebly: "eww wht is this stupid blue brony furry doing here"

bokr: "elizABETH WHERE IS THE COTTON CANDY"

" SONIC IS OVAR HERE SAMMY SAM!!" i shout really loudly

- - - Post Merge - - -

(ya XD)

Sammy: *runs to get sonic merch* "LOL YES!!!!!!!!" Sammy looks and sees these are the horrible sonic games, not the classic ones "YOU FRICKIN FRICKS THIS ARE THE HORRIBLE TROLL GAMES WHERE ARE THE CLASSIC SONIC GAMES YOU FRICKIN IDIOTS FRICK YOU FRICK YOU"

- - - Post Merge - - -

jeeblyweebly: "eww wht is this stupid blue brony furry doing here"

bokr: "elizABETH WHERE IS THE COTTON CANDY"

Sammy: "I WILL REK YOU"

Sammy: *runs to get sonic merch* "LOL YES!!!!!!!!" Sammy looks and sees these are the horrible sonic games, not the classic ones "YOU FRICKIN FRICKS THIS ARE THE HORRIBLE TROLL GAMES WHERE ARE THE CLASSIC SONIC GAMES YOU FRICKIN IDIOTS FRICK YOU FRICK YOU"

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sammy: "I WILL REK YOU"
jeeblyweebly: "lmfao u woulda thot"

jeeblyweebly: "lmfao u woulda thot"

Sammy"" *gets out sonic gun* "FRICK YOU" he tries to pull the trigger, but runs away to the bathroom, slightly crying while screaming "YOU FRICK FRICK I WILL FRICKING FRICK YOU"

Shrek: *eats onion* shrek see another mob of zombies, he sighs and says "its never ogre.." under his breath

Back