Shop ðŸŒ± lazyislander's 1TBT Shop 🌱

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there! I was wondering how many lucky clovers you had available? I'm needing a bunch for my paths :>

Hi again, I was wondering if I could order the Princess furniture set, Zen Tea Set, Fancy Tea set, Afternoon Tea Set, and Wedding Cake please! Thank you!

Hi again, I was wondering if I could order the Princess furniture set, Zen Tea Set, Fancy Tea set, Afternoon Tea Set, and Wedding Cake please! Thank you!

Absolutely! Free to trade today? If you give me a few, I could open up my gates! <3

I'm free to trade, yes! That sounds great!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would the total be 17 TBT?

Hi! I've been playing this game since its release and have so much stuff just kind of lying around everywhere in my town(s) that I want get rid of! So I've decided to sell everything for 1TBT each to get it off my hands. Here's what I'm selling:
- Golden Tools
- Wrapped or Unwrapped Clovers
- Sapling and Cedar Saplings
- All Bush Starts
- Hybrids of any kind.
- 200,000 Bells
- Perfect Fruit Baskets
- RV Villager Items
- Sanrio Items
- Anything that can be ordered from the catalog.
- Anything that can't be ordered of the catalog.
- Balloons
- Toy Hammers
- Bubble Blowers
- DLC Items
Minimum purchase must be 5 items.
Your town or mine, doesn't matter <3

Hello, I would like to buy a Toy Hammer, a golden fishing rod and golden shovel, 2 of each sapling, and 5 bush starts. That would be 12 TBT, correct?

Hello, I would like to buy a Toy Hammer, a golden fishing rod and golden shovel, 2 of each sapling, and 5 bush starts. That would be 12 TBT, correct?

Yes! Which bush starts would you like? :) You can find the different kinds if you click here!

Last edited:
Hi again! :)
Would you be able to sell me all the paintings/sculptures? I'm WAY too lazy to get 'em all myself haha
I know you said 1tbt each but since it's such a big order (33 items) I can give you 45 (or more) tbt for the whole thing :blush:

Hi again! :)
Would you be able to sell me all the paintings/sculptures? I'm WAY too lazy to get 'em all myself haha
I know you said 1tbt each but since it's such a big order (33 items) I can give you 45 (or more) tbt for the whole thing :blush:

Absolutely, friend! I can't do the trade tonight (it's 9:14PM here in NY) but I can do it tomorrow, if that's alright with you!

Last edited:
Absolutely, friend! I can't do the trade tonight (it's 9:14PM here in NY) but I can do it tomorrow, if that's alright with you!

That's not a problem to me! I'm in EST (Maine rn) so I get it lol - I have class all day tomorrow until 6pm, could we trade around 6:30 tomorrow?

hi I was wondering if you have the lunar horizon, world map, and/or autograph cards?
Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ooo also just saw the minimum purchase rule, sorry! I'll think of 2 other things I want also

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok sorry for the confusion, this is my complete order:
lunar horizon, world map, autograph cards, daisy meadow, terra cotta floor, Saharas desert
total: 6 tbt

thank you!!

Hello! Do multiple orders of bells count as individual items? If so, I'd be interested in purchasing 2million bells for 10 tbt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back