• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop Lazaros' Shack (updated 04/20)

name: deanna
island: kodama
items: cardboard box, coffee cup, cream and sugar, cute tea table, fortune telling set, upright vacuum, cardboard bed, large cardboard boxes, portable record player
price: is 100k ok? i also have coconuts and should probably have lily seeds in my store i can give you!
time: any :)

name: Morgan
island: Croon
I'd love to be put on the list for julian! I can offer however many bells^^

I don't have any outstanding orders for Merengue, so I'll pm/vm you in a couple of hours if that works for you? c:
Just FYI, i can make the bonfire for you, everything listed in the DIY section is DIY recipes i have and can make, my dupe recipes are in the misc. portion and currently sold out!

Sure! I'll pm/vm you when your order is ready!

sure thing, i'll pm/vm you when your order is ready!
please be aware that everything in the DIY section is something i can make, my dupe recipes will be listed under misc if available!

hi! i have an outstanding order for diana already, but i can add you to the waitlist if you want to!

Yes please! If possible could you let me know? I'll fill out the form when ready :)

name: yuuki
island: seafolk
items: Sanrio poster set, shaved ice maker, coconut juice, deer scare, outdoor picnic set, shell fountain, cute tea table, heart doorplate
price: 99k per item? (which includes per poster)
time: anytime today mostly (EST)

Last edited:
name: deanna
island: kodama
items: cardboard box, coffee cup, cream and sugar, cute tea table, fortune telling set, upright vacuum, cardboard bed, large cardboard boxes, portable record player
price: is 100k ok? i also have coconuts and should probably have lily seeds in my store i can give you!
time: any :)
i'd be down for the 100k and the lily seeds! :)

name: Morgan
island: Croon
I'd love to be put on the list for julian! I can offer however many bells^^
sure thing! i'll pm/vm you!

Yes please! If possible could you let me know? I'll fill out the form when ready :)
absolutely!

Ok thank youu
no problem!

name: yuuki
island: seafolk
items: Sanrio poster set, shaved ice maker, coconut juice, deer scare, outdoor picnic set, shell fountain, cute tea table, heart doorplate
price: 99k per item? (which includes per poster)
time: anytime today mostly (EST)
that's fine with me! the shell fountain will take a while, but i'll pm/vm you when your order is ready!

May I please add the black gothic headdress to my order for an extra 10k?

i'd be happy to! at this point i'd prefer igb, as i've been offered quite a few roses and rose seeds + coconuts. but whatever works best for you!

i'd love to trade beau for dobie if you're up for it! i've two outstanding orders for beau already, so this will take a while, but i'll hit you up if you want to, as soon as i have him in boxes! c:
there's no proven method for these kind of things yet, but people have been saying to ignore the villager you want to move out for around a week but still keep talking to everyone else.

That sounds great, let me know how many bells you would take for the in game set ^_^

i'd be down for the 100k and the lily seeds! :)

sure thing! i'll pm/vm you!

absolutely!

no problem!

that's fine with me! the shell fountain will take a while, but i'll pm/vm you when your order is ready!

Thank you!

Hi !
Name : Benji
Island : Destiny

I would love to get Marshal and Beau, if this could be possible for you ! I've been dreaming to get them both, and I can offer you 100k bells for them ? Time would be your pick, I'm even down for it right now (UTC+1)

Thank you so much !

name: Ash
island: Daylight
items: Sanrio Posters
price: Is 20 TBT good?
time: Eastern time zone, I am available all afternoon

*Edit*
I want to add the heart doorplate but not sure what to offer for that. Not sure if its rare or not rare.

Last edited:
name: Bread
island: Avalon
items: Sanrio posters, lace up boots, black vinyl rounded pumps, hammock, coffee cup, shaved ice maker, beach chair, shell fountain, pot
price: 1 mil bells + lily seeds if you still need them
time: any time

Last edited:
I know I posted earlier, but thought I should update it with the correct format

Name: Karina
island: Kawaii
items: Sanrio posters (full set)
price: 1 million bells
time: after 5pm during weekdays, anytime during weekends

May I please add the black gothic headdress to my order for an extra 10k?
of course! c:
i'll pm/vm you when your order is ready!

Hi !
Name : Benji
Island : Destiny

I would love to get Marshal and Beau, if this could be possible for you ! I've been dreaming to get them both, and I can offer you 100k bells for them ? Time would be your pick, I'm even down for it right now (UTC+1)

Thank you so much !
it's fine!
i have quite a waitlist for those two already - should i still put you on it? it might take a while. :c

name: Ash
island: Daylight
items: Sanrio Posters
price: Is 20 TBT good?
time: Eastern time zone, I am available all afternoon

*Edit*
I want to add the heart doorplate but not sure what to offer for that. Not sure if its rare or not rare.
i'm currently not taking tbt orders because the system is frozen, but if you want to i could still put you on my waitlist! 20 tbt is fine otherwise! :)

name: Bread
island: Avalon
items: Sanrio posters, lace up boots, black vinyl rounded pumps, hammock, coffee cup, shaved ice maker, beach chair, shell fountain, pot
price: 1 mil bells + lily seeds if you still need them
time: any time
thank you, i'll put you on the waitlist and notify you when your order is ready! i'm always up for some lily seeds! c;

I know I posted earlier, but thought I should update it with the correct format

Name: Karina
island: Kawaii
items: Sanrio posters (full set)
price: 1 million bells
time: after 5pm during weekdays, anytime during weekends
it's quite alright - you're on the waitlist already, but thank you for updating! :)

it's fine!
i have quite a waitlist for those two already - should i still put you on it? it might take a while. :c
All good ! I got my first 3 villagers picked from islands, I just don't know when the game will prevent me from adding any more of them for a bit... So would you please PM me when you are available ? I will do my best to match your schedule :D
Thank you so much !

name: kelsie
island: ahtohallan
items: giant ribbon (black), torn pants, lace up boots (black)
price: 93k?
time: 5:07 (EST)

Hi I would love to buy 10 cherries 10 oranges 10 mum seeds 10 cherry blossom and a hammock I can pay in tbt how much would you want

Oh no hopefully they fix the site so I can trade tbt I don’t have a lot of ibg right now just getting started in the game

name: Thani
island:Lacewood
items: Sanrio Posters + mum seeds
price: 50k? idk lol
time: Any time is fine !

name: Anie
island: Moonlily
items: Lily Flower Crown, Cosmos Flower Crown, Bubblegum, Nose Drip, Cream and Sugar, Fragrance Sticks, Butterfly Visiting Kimono, Oversized-Sweats Dress in yellow, Mum Seeds, and Tulip Seeds.
price: 250k and some coconuts? Let me know if that isn't enough!
time: Any time! I am Eastern time zone.

Name: James
Island: Guava Bay
Items: 3 pears & 1 baby panda bear
Price: 15k IGB
Time: Thursday March 26, 9 am CST

Thanks! When you have a chance just pm me :)

Last edited:
Back