• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Last stage before winter

I hated seeing my town today because now my paths don't match but there's no snow on the ground so I can't change to cobblestone. Dx
But I did change my hair from orange to the lightest shade of brown to match the trees, though.

I'm actually excited for this winter in AC because I stopped playing for a while starting in November last year, so I missed the Harvest Festival and Christmas and New Years. I cant wait to actually participate in these events this year!

I still think the brown grass and trees are better in NL than the gray grass and trees from previous games. Gray is not a realistic color for trees and grass (unless if you spray paint them).

Yesterday it snowed in my town briefly, and I was actually really excited/surprised even though I don't like snow irl and in-game. The snow is pretty nice if it's just falling and not settling. I spent days recolouring my new paths last week and luckily they still match the new grass, although I'm not a fan of the Autumn and Winter colours tbh. Definitely agree the NL grass colours are more realistic than previous games.

I don't mind it, but I can't wait until my first winter on ACNL!

It's going to be my first too! I've had the game since release, but never continually played it until now! Because I honestly have the best town now! And my town tree is the biggest it's ever been in my previous towns!

It depresses me seeing my town tree with no leaves. The snow is fun for the first few days, and the Christmas lights are pretty, but I'm looking forward to spring, both in ACNL, and real life. Lol.

I really enjoy the snowflakes that float around and how the music changes to more of a music box tone. n.n Also I'm looking foward to changing my paths to a snowy one.

I honestly only like winter when it's snowing, the sun and snow don't go together well in my opinion. I like clouds and snow on the ground. The first snow is always lovely :)

I'm looking forward to winter. I'm getting sick of autumn. I did cheat a wee bit this month and time traveled to get all the Mush series. It'll be a nice change to see snow on the ground. I've got a lot of illuminated PWP in my town and it looks so pretty during the winter months.

Back