• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Laptop or 3DS?

I would say a laptop because you can atleast find those for normal prices and they can do alot for you! DO NOT BUY A 3DS RIGHT NOW. At the moment the 3DS and 2DS family of systems are extremely high in demand and they are going for RIDICOULOUS prices. Okay please do NOT buy one. You can normally before the craze get any 3DS/2DS model for under $100 maybe $125 at max. Now they are going up to $500 for a system most of the time around $300. I recommend getting a laptop and enjoying that and when the craze dies down in a year or two then get a ds system and you can enjoy all the games for cheap as well! If you disagree just do what you want! I dont own your happiness!! Have a nice day 💚

I’d go for the laptop. It has a lot more uses than a 3DS and is a better, long term investment.

Back