• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop Lakota's Art Shop 🌼 STATUS- ONLINE 🌼 🌻 TAKING REQUESTS🌻

Not on my tablet :(

@everyone is it ok that a do a sketch for now? I might get a computer charger for my bday! July 7

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel awful I'm sorry guys that I can only do drawings on paper till July 7

Not on my tablet :(

@everyone is it ok that a do a sketch for now? I might get a computer charger for my bday! July 7

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel awful I'm sorry guys that I can only do drawings on paper till July 7

Thats fine! Thanks though :3

IMG_20160702_2144483_rewind.jpg

Here ya go, if you want me to redo it to make it better I will tomorrow cuz I am pretty tired so Idk if that's my all best

Once you get a charger, I would love a mewtwo siggy!

He's by far my fave (evidently)

Just tell me when to send tbt!

Are you okay with a paper copy for now? :)

I meant you could do it when you got digital, just to save you the work of doing both. However, if you want to, go right ahead. I'll pay you 5 tbt for each copy, so that;s like...10 tbt xD!

Back