Shop Lakota's Art Shop 🌼 STATUS- ONLINE 🌼 🌻 TAKING REQUESTS🌻

Lakota

Bells
Cherry (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (19) +
Lakota's Art Shop 🌼 STATUS- ONLINE 🌼 🌻 TAKING REQUESTS🌻

Hi there! I will now be taking art requests! I'm a little good at art so please don't make it to complicated :) each art piece I'm making for you is 5 tbt :) if you use this as a signature (your picture I make) please give me credit :) I will be taking requests all the time but make sure if it's your mayor describe or post a picture please or for another picture describe

Thanks!

Can only do sketches for now until July 7

Last edited:
Hey there! I'm interested in your offer! Do you think you could draw one of my OCs of your choice? My birthday is tomorrow so I think it'd be a lovely little present to have coming. ^-^ [x]

Thanks for considering and if you accept do you want me to send the TBT right away? :>

Hey there! I'm interested in your offer! Do you think you could draw one of my OCs of your choice? My birthday is tomorrow so I think it'd be a lovely little present to have coming. ^-^ [x]

Thanks for considering and if you accept do you want me to send the TBT right away? :>

It'll be done tomorrow :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Drawing now

Okay :) is it ok if I draw on paper first then take a pic then draw over it with a digital app ? @everyone

Okay :) is it ok if I draw on paper first then take a pic then draw over it with a digital app ? @everyone

Of course! And to post a picture you should see this little button that shows a tree. Click it and then choose from computer if it isnt already and then click choose file. Then choose the file and click upload files/images. :)

yeah its fine!
you can upload through imgur and copy the sharing link or do what shigure and skweekerz said

IMG_20160702_2030430_rewind.jpg

This is my starter

It might not look great but in digital it looks much better

Last edited:
My computer charger broke sadly, anyone know a digital drawing app? And my computer charger broke in Christmas

My computer charger broke sadly, anyone know a digital drawing app? And my computer charger broke in Christmas

There is one called Sketchbook Pro
Its free and I think it works really well for a free drawing app :3

Back