• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Pokémon Lag in SuMo?

StarUrchin

🍙 Nom, nom 🍙
Bells
Leif
Flea
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Red Rose
Famous Mushroom
Tasty Cake
Pikachu Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
I play on a New 3DS XL and the lag on the PC box is bothering me xD. I wish it was like XY or ORAS haha. And the double battles at are meh. :/

Dunno about lag but the box system is definitely clunkier than in XY or ORAS. That was noticeable when I first tried Sun and Moon and then realized how smooth XY's is when I went back to play it briefly after.

I have experienced very slow loading times, but I also only have a 3DS XL that is a couple years old.

Double battles are so laggy, I can see why they got rid of triple battles for this gen. Otherwise my 3DS has been fine for the most part, just random lags here and there. I use a regular sized New Nintendo 3DS.

I'm currently playing on a classic 3DS XL... and I haven't found any problems against lag...
Hell, even the Z-Moves are normal, there is absolutely no lag. :eek:

Back