• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop Kyu's Shop, Furnitures, Gardering, DLC & Banker [UPDATED][OFFLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sry guys Im back, i was ouf from my home, because o adopted a cat for my mom and it was not very healthy so here's help care for and is now much better, now ill be at any time (except when sleeping ) since im on vacation all week

- - - Post Merge - - -

All 600. :3

ok, you can giveme a time? i want deliver all the orders

Man I want to order so much from you ahaha...
For now could I get the full Card Set please, for 150 TBT? Thank you!

sure, i hope you still want it, ill prepare it anyway

Pumpkin Pie
Afternoon Tea Set
Slushie Machine
Sushi Platter

Hi! Can I order some DLC? :)

Good-Luck Roll
Red Ogre Mask
Blue Ogre Mask
Mame/Beans
Hinaningyo
Blossom Lantern
Emperor's cap
Empress' tiara wig
Rice Cake
Carp banner
Newsprint helmet
Bamboo Grass
New year's eve noodles
Eggplant cow
Cucumber horse
Dango

Sorry for the long list lol

May I please buy 20 blue roses? :eek:

Would it be possible for me to purchase the Afternoon Tea Set? And if you have it, a Snow Bunny?

(Please ignore! I've gotten an offer for them!)

ok C:

Hi!! I'm back to order again :) I'd like to put in a big order this time if thats okay :)

-DLCs (x6): Hibiscus, Berliner, Mame/Beans, Newsprint helmet, Bamboo Grass, New year's eve noodles
-I'm unsure if you have a striped wetsuit but I would love to buy one if you do! Just let me know how much.
-Hybrids (x13 with wetsuit otherwise x14): 14 pink tulips

Thank you!!

sure i have the wetsuit, i hope you still want it, ill prepare it anyway

Can I get the shaved ice lamp and afternoon tea set

Hi Kyu! :) I would like to order Lily Record Player, Hair-bow wig, Silver axe and Laptop this time :)

------------
on the first page are the values and status of their orders will be updated as they are ready C:

Last edited:
Sry guys Im back, i was ouf from my home, because o adopted a cat for my mom and it was not very healthy so here's help care for and is now much better, now ill be at any time (except when sleeping ) since im on vacation all week

- - - Post Merge - - -

sure i have the wetsuit, i hope you still want it, ill prepare it anyway

------------
on the first page are the values and status of their orders will be updated as they are ready C:

awww im so glad the cat is feeling better!! that is so sweet of you c:
and yay thanks so much!
just out of curiositty how much are you charging for the individual wetsuit?

Well I'm free all day, how about in like half an hour? Or anytime after. As I said. Not doing anything today. .w.

awww im so glad the cat is feeling better!! that is so sweet of you c:
and yay thanks so much!
just out of curiositty how much are you charging for the individual wetsuit?

i update the list, 50TBT the wetsuit

Well I'm free all day, how about in like half an hour? Or anytime after. As I said. Not doing anything today. .w.

let me to do the orders and ill send you an PM, because is 20mil for the 600TBT xD

yo could i get a golden tools set and then two silver axes please!
that'd be 190tbt right?

Golden tool set and a pink wetsuit :3 hopefully it won't take too long to trade this time XD

Last edited:
sure, ill prepare your order C:

no ATM, i have somes but no all, may i can try get the pictures you need(200 right? i see your PM) but i took a long time :/

Thank you . I totally understand..you are very busy. Actually I was hoping to just ask for the normal amount of items you sell per order like 15. Good luck with your shop!

Hi~! May I purchase the Weeding Day, Lily Record Player for 15tbt? :)

Golden tool set and a pink wetsuit :3 hopefully it won't take too long to trade this time XD

Hi~! May I purchase the Weeding Day, Lily Record Player for 15tbt? :)

Thank you . I totally understand..you are very busy. Actually I was hoping to just ask for the normal amount of items you sell per order like 15. Good luck with your shop!

ill send you a pm C:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back