• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Kyu's Shop, Furnitures, Gardering, DLC & Banker [UPDATED][OFFLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
could i order 10 blue roses, 5 purple roses, and 5 holly bush starts for 70 tbt (i think!!)? c:

could i order 3 rose sofas, 1 violet screen, 1 hibiscus (dlc), 10 purple roses, and 5 pink carnations? i think that's 120tbt in total. c:

You seem to have been swamped with orders there friend ;) Haha. Let me know when things calm down a bit!

Hi! I would like to order the 7/11 full Set, if you please. Thank you!

EDIT: cancelled. (after 2 weeks without confirmation) unless you have already prepared the order in that case I would still take it.

Last edited:
I posted a while ago but I never got back to you :(
So could I please reorder 10 Holly and 10 Sweet Olives?
(40tbt)

May I buy a snowman, birthday hat, and lost items/rare stationary if you have them? Thank you! :)

Could i get the Newspaper Hat, pumpkin pie, afternoon tea-set, digital frame, and the two items below that i'm not 100% sure what their names are but i do believe the first one might be the hibiscus
HNI_0097 (2).JPG
HNI_0096.JPG
The total should be about 80 Tbt. Thanks!
[edit] Not the tall lantern but rather the doll display below

Attachments

• HNI_0095.JPG
    HNI_0095.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
I'd like to buy the full Weeding Day set for 150 TBT Bells, if it's still available. I'm online most afternoons/evenings (EST). Just let me know! :)

sry guys ill close this thread because i have manny problem, ill make a new thread soon with new rules because the pending order nothing reply me xd....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back