• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading KYURIKAI'S VILLIGER WISHLIST/TRADING POST

Kyurikai

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
A quick list for my dream Villigers and current Villigers
When a villiger is going to move I'll post it and if anyone has any dream Villigers of mine willing to give them please comment ^w^
I can offer bells and art....that's about it
https://orig11.deviantart.net/9349/f/2017/248/3/7/untitled_by_kyurikai-dbmhmdf.jpg
I'm new here so I don't really have anyithing XD

Dream Villigers:
Riddle
Zucker
Chester
Genji
Cece
Viche
Felyne
Derwin--Have
Marshal--Have

Current Villigers:
Derwin
Ruby
Bluebear
Grizzly
Nan
Nate
Baabara
Marshal
Inkwell

Last edited:
I don't think Cece, Viche or Felyne are adoptable unless you physically scan them into your game. So you can't pick them up from someone if they're in boxes elsewhere.

I don't think Cece, Viche or Felyne are adoptable unless you physically scan them into your game. So you can't pick them up from someone if they're in boxes elsewhere.
Yeah,I know I just have them in my dream Villigers list ^w^;

Back