• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling ➺Kuro - Shiro Cycling ♛ {Reserves Open} ♛ 💖

Oh sorry for the pm! I'd like to make a reservation for Beau since one of my villagers was adopted today! The 50 tbt have been transferred :)

Last edited:
I got bangle! don't need her anymore!

Woo congratz c: theres lots of Marengue threads out there today too so I'm sure you'll get her soon as well :)

Can I reserve Poppy? Thank you :)

Yup! Just send the 50 tbt to Emilie or I and we'll add you to our list

Oh sorry for the pm! I'd like to make a reservation for Beau since one of my villagers was adopted today! The 50 tbt have been transferred :)

Thank you!

Bells were sent for Astrid.

Thank you!

Hey! I was able to get Beau miraculously! So please cancel the reservation. Sorry :c but I will be using this service in the future! :D

if no one wants merengue, can i have her???? i got a space open, but im broke...(this gets in the way of EVERYTHING) plz reply, as i can prevent her from being voided

Has anyone else reserved the next Marshal you come across?
If not, I'd like to reserve him, please :3

i gtg for 30 min if no one offers i would really like her! pm me any info

if no one wants merengue, can i have her???? i got a space open, but im broke...(this gets in the way of EVERYTHING) plz reply, as i can prevent her from being voided
i'll take merengue! i'll give you 150 bells for her, if that's enough

Unfortunately she's been voided.. the thread owner has been away for a few days and just hasnt been able to update the title :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Has anyone else reserved the nTE]ext Marshal you come across?
If not, I'd like to reserve him, please :3
Can I reserve Chester please?

Sure :) send the 50 TBT to either Emilie or I and I'll add ya to the list.

Bells are sent ^_^

Thank you!

hi there! this is just a friendly reminder that I sent a pm to emiliearts around 2-3 days ago informing that I no longer need robin or pashmina as I have gotten them from other members here.

oh it's no problem at all! I understand that people get busy and can't be on here all the time. Thanks for letting me know ^.^ and thanks for the refund! You both do a good thing here helping people get the villagers they wish for

hello! I no longer need Ruby or Wolfgang. I have acquired them from other members here. Thank you very much!

Could I reserve Bonbon? I also have a quick question... if we reserve more than one villager, would you wait until we have space for all of them or would I have to have/make space immediately at the moment we reserve?

Bells have been sent :)

Last edited:
Back