• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling ➺Kuro - Shiro Cycling ♛ {Reserves Open} ♛ 💖

EmilieArts

Please ReturnTo Levolpehh
Bells
Feedback
100% (5) +
┌​
┐​
beachman-script.regular.png

└​
┘​

Welcome to the joint Cycling thread by EmilieArts and Levolpehh. Together we're opening a new private cycling business. Unlike most cycle shops however, ours will ONLY be accepting reserves, this means no lurking and no auctions. All our cycling will be done privately.. just for you ! Here's how it works.. You may reserve up to TEN villagers, then we cycle until we find your dreamie ! We both own a copy to cycle in so we have DOUBLE the chances of finding your dreamies..

┌​
┐​
└​
┘​

➺ No auctions.

➺ We have the right to refuse any request.

➺ Payment upfront.

➺ If multiple people reserve the same villager, whoever reserved first will be given priority.

➺ All villagers not Reserved will be autovoided. (Some T1 villagers may be put up for sale in a different thread)

➺ Please post any reservations within the thread. Any reserve PM'd or VM'd will be ignored.

➺ Please do not speak to any of the other animals or run off on your own while within our towns, follow the mayor to the house.

┌​
┐​
└​
┘​

Resverations

➺ 50 TBT for all tiers.

➺ You may Reserve up to 10 villagers at a time.

➺ We notify via VM when your villager has moved in, then again once they are in boxes.

➺ 24 hour pickup time.

➺ No pickup fee.

➺ You are guaranteed your villager within those 24 hours.

➺ No refund if you miss your pickup time.

➺ Refund if you find your villager elsewhere.

Lurking

➺ No fee to lurk.

➺ You may lurk for up to 3 villagers at a time.

➺ We notify via VM when your villager has moved in, then again once they are in boxes.

➺ 30 minute pickup time.

➺ Pickup fee is 50 TBT.

➺ You are not guaranteed your villager without a reservation.

Reservations
[x]

Adopted
[x]

Lurkers
[x]

Last edited:

Mayor Kuro

attachment.php

----------------------

♚ Fauna ♚

----------------------

♟Chester ♟
♟ Diva ♟
♟ Elise ♟
♟ Pippy ♟
♟ Quilson ♟
♟ Vic ♟

----------------------

♚ - Tier 1
♛ - Tier 2
♝ - Tier 3
♟ - Tier 4
♟ - Tier 5
[Villager] = In Boxes
Villager = Reserved​

Last edited:
┌​
┐​
└​
┘​
~ Mayor Mashiro ~
┌​
┐​
└​
┘​

----------------------

----------------------

♙ Elise ♙
♙ Hamlet ♙
♙ Merry ♙
♙ Del ♙
♙ Katt ♙
♙ Chops ♙
♙ Bones ♙
♙ Astrid ♙

----------------------

♔ - Tier 1
♕ - Tier 2
♗ - Tier 3
♙ - Tier 4
♙ - Tier 5
[Villager] = In Boxes
Villager = Reserved

Last edited:
Yo quick question. When you say payment upfront, you mean like, when you make the reserve or when the villager is ready? Just wanting to clarify that :)

Hi!
I'm wondering the same thing as Rinalas above
I'd like to reserve Cookie, please! ^^

Yo quick question. When you say payment upfront, you mean like, when you make the reserve or when the villager is ready? Just wanting to clarify that :)

Ah.. Sorry for the confusion~! Paymant up front means you pay to make the reservation c:

Hi!
I'm wondering the same thing as Rinalas above
I'd like to reserve Cookie, please! ^^

Accepted! Please send bells to either myself or Levolpehh and we'll start cycling for your dreamy~~!!

If any of my looking for dreamies show up (the non underlined/bold ones)PM me and i will instantaneously reserve if i am online.

Is Molly reserved yet?

Nope, as soon as you send the TBT to either EmilieArts or myself then we can add her to our list :)

If any of my looking for dreamies show up (the non underlined/bold ones)PM me and i will instantaneously reserve if i am online.

We don't accept lurking and will not be constantly paying attention to your dreamies, so please understand and if you would really like then feel free to reserve a villager. If you happen to get a villager from somebody else in that time we'd be happy to refund you.

If someone makes a reservation, but then ends up finding the villager before the agreement can be fulfilled, do you offer refunds at all?

Yup! Been waiting on Emilie to get home so she could update that.. actually just thought of that earlier c: thanks though.

TLDR? Yes.

I would like to reserve Bangle!

- - - Post Merge - - -

just sent 100 TBT, forgot to write the note...

UPDATE:

We've updated the cost of reservations, which are now 50 TBT rather than 100 TBT. Those who have paid 100 TBT will receive a refund shortly.

Back