• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

KPOP AND JPOP!

Def like JPOP more than KPOP just because J seems to generally keep the groups small and the production isn't so overwhelming that it screws with the final product...
some KPOP bands have crossover success though and I like them, like 4PM.
I definitely prefer Japanese music though in general because, while I am not familiar with Korean music other than KPOP and what's on Mnet, I know of Kana Uemura (who is my favourite), Ikimono Gakari and Heartsdales and Maximum the Hormone and like, Aruku Seikyouiku, lol
I like Taiwanese Pop way better than either K or JPOP though, because Taiwan has S.H.E. and yes. I still prefer Japanese music in general, lol.

I prefer older J-pop, like 80s and way beyond.. but as for more 'modern' things Ayumi Hamasaki is a favorite, mostly because she is a dang good songwriter! :)

i don't listen to kpop or jpop (don't like any sort of pop lol)

but i like korean rap if anybody else does

i like exo and big bang. but I'm kinda sad on the 2 people who left on exo.

Last edited:
Fav Kpop Groups:
-SNSD
-EXO
-BTS
-AOA
-Sistar
-Red Velvet
-Infinite

IU is also one of my favs c:
I also love listening to rising artists on 1theK.

woah! :eek:
didnt expect there to be so many replies! anyways, in my opinion, kyary pamyu pamyu is a bit- weird.
like that video where she got a microphone from someone's ears and stuff- i dont find that cute, haha.
the animal crossing advertising one was really cute, with all the villagers and stuff, but im not a huge fan of her overall.

I'm personally more into Kpop as opposed to Jpop. BTS is my favorite group, although I do love EXO, VIXX, Infinite, B2ST, BAP, f(x), Got7, 2PM, and a few others. I tend to listen to more guy groups but I'm not completely opposed to listening to girl groups. I've just been listening to a few of these guy groups for years now. It becomes a habit lmao. Any good girl group recommendations (that isn't SNSD)?

I love Lay. That's all I have to say.

And of course the whole of Exo.
And Apink.
And Seventeen.
And Infinite.
And SHINee.
And Wa$$up.

I love Lay. That's all I have to say.

And of course the whole of Exo.
And Apink.
And Seventeen.
And Infinite.
And SHINee.
And Wa$$up.

What do you think about the new song EXO_LOVE ME RIGHT_Music Video .I think its not there best of songs .I like more of there power full dancing and beat .

인피니트(INFINITE) "Bad" Official MV yeaa come back ;)

The new song M/V] 세븐틴(SEVENTEEN)-아낀다 (Adore U) its ok

And i think And SHINee. is coming with a come back alum song ?

OMG I JUST WATCH [MV] HISTORY(히스토리) _ Might Just Die(죽어버릴지도 몰라) (Performance ver.) WOW BODY WAVE EEEKK

Last edited:
I'm personally more into Kpop as opposed to Jpop. BTS is my favorite group, although I do love EXO, VIXX, Infinite, B2ST, BAP, f(x), Got7, 2PM, and a few others. I tend to listen to more guy groups but I'm not completely opposed to listening to girl groups. I've just been listening to a few of these guy groups for years now. It becomes a habit lmao. Any good girl group recommendations (that isn't SNSD)?

(I terms of groups, I recommend Mamamoo :3)

I prefer Mandopop - Jolin Tsai is one of my favourite musicians ever; she is one of the most famous people in Taiwan. This is my personal favourite from her, although her song I'm Not Yours, ft Namie Amuro, is awesome as well.

GIRLS GENERATION MY QUEENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jessica is still my bias even she left.. T.T and also EXID! soulji is bae.

Last edited:
Back