• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, Lobo's lurker was out of room and short on time, so moving on with cycling.

Updates:

Agent S the peppy squirrel has moved in.

A 'tier 1' villager is moving out, so a new topic will be started. After the sale is wrapped up, cycling will continue.

OMG I wANT AGENT S SO BAD
if no one else wants her, i will take her!

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg you have Filbert too!!

Last edited:
Updates:

Gruff the cranky goat has moved in. I had no idea this villager existed.

Agent S the peppy squirrel is 'in boxes.'

150px-AgentS_NewLeaf_OfficialRender.jpg

I will give Agent S's lurker a two hour exclusive chance to claim him, after which anyone may claim him. I will be gone for about half an hour, but if the lurker has added my FC by the time I get back, the gate to Koriko will be left open so that the wanted villager may be picked up even if I am away.

Edit: The server is down. When I notice the server is back up, I will start the two hour timer.

Last edited:
Updates:

Gruff the cranky goat has moved in. I had no idea this villager existed.

Agent S the peppy squirrel is 'in boxes.'

View attachment 71020

I will give Agent S's lurker a two hour exclusive chance to claim him, after which anyone may claim him. I will be gone for about half an hour, but if the lurker has added my FC by the time I get back, the gate to Koriko will be left open so that the wanted villager may be picked up even if I am away.

Edit: The server is down. When I notice the server is back up, I will start the two hour timer.

Just so you know, Agent S is a girl. I know! Shocker xD

Lurking for: 1) Scoot or Molly, 2) Marshal, Static or Blaire, 3) Robin or Midge, 4) Flora (!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back