• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun fact, Phoebe decided to move in on her own!!!.
Only one I'm looking for now is Ankha but she's tier one so I'll just have to lurk!

Updates:

Kid Cat the jock cat has moved in.

Anabelle the peppy anteater is 'in boxes.'

95px-Anabelle_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

Since it is late, I will reserve Anabelle overnight (i.e., for the next five hours) for her lurker.

Last edited:
Updates:

Anabelle has been adopted. (And I have finally figured out that her name only has one n.)

Lobo the cranky wolf has moved in.

Kid Cat the jock cat is 'in boxes.'

150px--Kid_Cat_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.jpg

Anyone want him?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you. Would have taken advantage, but went idle, heh.

May I please adopt Kid Cat?

- - - Post Merge - - -

[If he's still avilabe, please add my second fc 4356-1054-6578 c;]

Updates:

Kid Cat has been adopted.

Jacques the smug bird has moved in.

Freckles the peppy duck is 'in boxes.'

95px-Freckles_NewLeaf_Official.png

Anyone want her?

Lurking for Lobo c: fingers crossed that he takes a long time to move xP I need to TT someone out

I think I may have the bumps...
Thank you.

I would like Freckles, please. FC: 4828-4231-9735, John in Seoul.
Thank you. Adding your FC, and sending a VM.

Looks like I was to late, make sure to enjoy her! She's in my cycle town she just won't move :p
Sorry, Cuppycakez. If for any reason Liquefy cannot pick up Freckles, I will send you a VM right away. And wishing you well getting Freckles to move in your cycling town.

Thank you very much!
You are most welcome.

Updates:

Freckles has been adopted.

Rory the jock lion has moved in.

Lobo the cranky wolf is 'in boxes.'

95px--Lobo_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

Sorry, Alvery: seems Lobo wants to move out early, as you cannot keep a good wolf down.

However, I will give you a three hour exclusive chance to claim Lobo before letting anyone else claim him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back