• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updates:

Francine has been adopted.

Frobert the jock frog has moved in.

Annalisa the normal anteater is 'in boxes.'

Alba.jpg

Anyone want her?

Last edited:
No longer need to lurk to see if you get Deirdre, I just got her :) thank you for trying to help before ^^

Lurking for Chester, I saw the birthday video and now I really need him! ~ I need to tt someone out first tho (but he's not in boxes yet so that's no problem)

Ahh Bunnie! Lurking hard for her ^0^

Edit: She showed up in my cycle town so nevermind! :D

Last edited:
Update:

Maple the normal bear cub has moved in.

Gwen the snooty penguin is 'in boxes.'

150px-Gwen_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Anyone want her?

Since my search revealed nobody asking for Gwen recently in the Villager Trading Plaza, I am moving on with cycling.

Updates:

Butch the cranky dog has moved in.

Chester the lazy bear cub is 'in boxes.'

95px-Chester_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.jpg

Three people asked for him, so I am sending them VMs now, but whoever is available first, whether lurker or otherwise, gets him.

tysm for letting me know and iam very sad that i cant pick him up right now TT vTT my baby panda! but i hope he finds a good home !

I'd like him!
I should still have your FC, so opening the gate to Koriko in one minute (or less). Will send a VM just in case you miss this post.

- - - Post Merge - - -

tysm for letting me know and iam very sad that i cant pick him up right now TT vTT my baby panda! but i hope he finds a good home !
Aw, I hope you get Chester soon despite this setback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back