• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurking for the sweet Clay, Apple and Hamlet. I kinda like hamsters to be honest.

Ugh, I wan't Curt REALLY bad, but I have to evict one of my villagers first. How long will you keep Curt in boxes?
Well, I am not cycling at the moment, which seems like good news for a few people here. I usually keep villagers 'in boxes' for a few hours if someone wants them, but I have no set time. Since I am not cycling at the moment and am about to head out you should have plenty of time to work with.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lurking for the sweet Clay, Apple and Hamlet. I kinda like hamsters to be honest.
The hamsters are pretty awesome.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok so
i cant get down to 9 villagers until bae gets home from work bc he wants anabelle
he just started so i dont want to mess with his game just so i can tt ; v ;
hopefully renee is stubborn enough and she doesnt get into boxes before hes home

happy cycling !! ill check back later i suppose v.v​
No problem. I can hold Ren?e for awhile when she is 'in boxes,' assuming the other person lurking for her does not ask first.

Back! And get to Koriko is now open. If you do not see it yet, please let me know and I will re-open.
Sorry for the late respond, but now I'm back! Alright, I'll be heading to Koriko in a bit. :D

EDIT: OMG THANKS SO MUCH FOR CURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Sorry I put "EDIT", people on GameFAQ's are used to it.

Last edited:
Updates:

Curt has been adopted.

Jitters the jock bird is 'in boxes.'

95px-Jitters_NL.jpg

Anyone want this bird?

If Dr. Frankenstein were a bird, Jitters would obviously be his creation.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for the late respond, but now I'm back! Alright, I'll be heading to Koriko in a bit. :D

EDIT: OMG THANKS SO MUCH FOR CURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Sorry I put "EDIT", people on GameFAQ's are used to it.
You are most welcome. Thanks for your patience in picking up Curt.

Hope someone takes him c: I just love how you add a little message on why people should adopt said villager so more people can adopt lower tier villagers. You actually convinced me about Coco<3

Hope someone takes him c: I just love how you add a little message on why people should adopt said villager so more people can adopt lower tier villagers. You actually convinced me about Coco<3
Unfortunately, have not seen anyone looking for Jitters recently, and want to move on with cycling so I can get your guys' 'dreamies.'

As for the messages, thanks.

UPDATE TIME:

Annalisa the normal anteater has moved in.

Francine the snooty rabbit is 'in boxes.'

95px-Francine_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

VMs already sent to lurkers, but she can go to whoever asks.

Is Francine gone I just need to switch carts then can take her pm me if can
I still have her. Sending you a VM now.

Edit: By the way, Francine is still available if anyone wants her. Classygirl is interested and may get her, but as I informed her Francine is not reserved so whoever she goes to depends on who is available first. I will update this topic when Francine is no longer available.

Last edited:
Setting up to get her, the Winnie girl isn't sure so anyway just a few minutes will vm you when ready to come.

Ok I lost two hours because of two different girls saying they were coming for Winnie then not....do not want to do that to you, I still need to tt out Queenie real quick should've been ready long ago but it is ok they must have assumed I voided before got the message and the other said her bf didn't have hold space. So I won't make you wait for me it is 6 am here been doing this all night so if someone else and I am sure they do has her as a dreamy too I guess I will catch the next one, though I will likely have to pay but do not let me hold you up. I am sure you are ready to move and it might take another bit to get Queenie out so go ahead and if someone else responds sigh I will find her again somewhere. Plus need tiny sleep after kick Queenie as my fianc? is coming after work at 3 ...tmi anyway won't make you wait while I cycle her out so when people start getting up don't wait if someone asks.

No problem. Francine is still available so long as nobody else asks for her here.

And how you described what happened with the people asking for Winnie is part of the reason I do not reserve, heh. I had one guy ask for a villager before but saying he had absolutely no time to come pick up the villager (had the space, but not the two minutes to spare), but for the next two days I saw him frequently browsing the forum until I finally contacted him saying, Sorry, I am going to move on with cycling, and he said that would be best as he still had absolutely no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back