• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Shop KityLand : All you need is here :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spoke with my collector friend, and now I have your 4 remaining pictures! Derwin, Opal, Clyde and Curt. So exciting! Could I get the white police cap, white school cap, red-horned hat and school cap? And if you feel like celebrating having all the pics, the blue argyle tank is the last dlc I need:) But I know that would be 5 and won't expect it of course! Thank you so much. Look forward to seeing you again.

Sosu : no problem but don'g forget that caps are reorderable so ... but if you have all the rest of items i'm ok for that if you don't want something else! I MP you ;-)

There is DLC I'm looking for, I'm making a cafe so need things like food items, but most are unorderable DLC. I'm not sure what to offer in return for them, is there anything you specifically need?

Oh, I see! That's a very nice gesture. OK then, I'll be sure to give an egg piece. I look forward to your PM!

Last edited:
Oh, I see your new system! It is very nice. I would like the Motherly Statue and Nice Painting. I have the famous painting, calm painting, quaint painting, common painting, and solemn painting. They are all real paintings. I am looking for some other duplicates to send with you as well. With this my museum is complete! Thank you.

Last edited:
//e: Hi I'm really sorry but I don't need this item anymore ! Thank you, though.

Last edited:
Hi! I was wondering if you have:
abd
berliner
cucumber horse
pumpkin pie
yule log
cornucopia

In return I can give you:
post-office poster
barbecue bed
24-hour shop model
24-hour shop sign
beach table
wave breaker

Please let me know if that's possible, thanks!

gothscifigirl yes it's ok for me :) I will be free in One or two hours (after diner) I will mp you as soon as possible if you'r ok

Hello! I was wondering if you have:

Rice cake
Cucumber horse
Eggplant cow
Any of the zodiac animals besides the horse
Sci-fi wall/floor
golden bench, chair, clock, closet, dresser, screen or wall/floor

I could offer villager pictures & other misc items.

Hi again :)

I have a wave breaker that I don't need, and I was wondering if I might be able to trade it for something? Since it's an island item, it is probably not worth as much as some of the unorderable, regional DLC, so I was just wondering what you might consider trading for it? Sorry if that is a really vague request! I just don't want to ask for something worth way more than what I have. >_<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back