• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Shop KityLand : All you need is here :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a spare of Henry's picture, do you happen to have a Yule log? Otherwise, I'm always interested in food items or region exclusive holiday items :). I can throw in a few bells if the photo alone isn't enough.

Last edited:
I've got K.K's pic, Samson's pic, and Avery's pic.

I'm interested in the pumpkin pie, turkey, and the yule log :)

Do you have bamboo grass? I only have coltons when he left, I dont want to but if you have the item I'm willing to part with it :)

Hello everybody!

I hope you're all fine since all this time :)

I wanted to apologize for my long silence and for all members who written me in MP : new job, big days, some problems with my DS and I didn't fond any time to come here :-(

I couldn't come as often as before here but I'll try to come few minutes every day in order to re-open KityLand in order to help members who needs some things they don't find :) Still in France, so still in GMT+2, I will try to be here when most of you is available :)

I will update my first message :)

Have a good night (short night here :-D)

Hello, I have Roscoe's pic. Do you have the Tteok Plate?

Could you PM me if you do and would like to trade? Thank you. :)

Last edited:
I have Freckles and Grizzly. I'm going to ask for 20 catalog items? Even if they are rare? Seems like a crazy good deal, so feel free to tell me where I have gone wrong, or if I have made mistakes:)

Backpack, Circle Banner, Flashy-flower sign, General's Fan, General's Stool, Propane Stove, Sleeping Bag, Tokonoma, Diver's Hood (Not Diving Helmet), Ogre's Wig, Stagehand Hat, Topknot Wig, Classic Dress, Dapper Dress, Twinkle Tank Dress, Blue Gym Shorts, Dark Polka Skirt, Dragon Leggings, Natty Skirt, Red Gym Shorts .

Thank you so much!

edited because I am ready earlier:) Will check back throughout the day.

Last edited:
I have Claudia's pic, could I get a stagehand hat, spring kimono, cake tank dress, cat tank dress, palatial-tank-dress, poncho, toga, hedge standee and a pipe organ please :) (I believe all these items are orderable, according to Moridb).

I also have Roald's picture which I would be happy to trade for an afternoon tea set :).

I'm available all day today (GMT time zone).

Edit: I also have a spare copy of Pate's picture which I'd happily trade for a Tteok plate if you have extra :).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back