• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Shop KityLand : All you need is here :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petit Pimousse

Bells
Feedback
100% (49) +
So as I've finished my catalog, I decide open a shop to help everybody having missing items.

I don't need money so I'd prefer exchange items :)
I propose this trade :
- 1 unorderable for 1 unorderable item
- 1 unorderable for 10 orderable items

You can ask everything : if I don't have stock of something, I'm comitted to deliver you in the week and will find it for you :)

Please note that I'm not free everytime (I have 2 children and all the items are in an other game because there is a lot!) so I will MP you when your order will be ok : I will answer to everybody :)

**** I don't have Gyro?ds or fossils (because I have no place to keep them but I have all Models of fossils and arts) ***

************** No more than 16 items per order ***************​

I will MP you when I will be ok to deliver you (please note that I'm in GMT+2 and that I work and have 2 children ;-))

Last edited:
Which Un-Orderables do you have? I'd like to trade a picture for an unorderable, if that's okay (^_^)

Do you have an eggplant cow and cucumber horse?

I can give you Keaton's and Bunnie's pic?

Lita, Srednivashtar : it's ok I prepare your item but will be free in 5 hours : I have to go search my son now and I will be ok when he will sleep ;-)

I will Mp you when I will be ready :)

I will be available for the next 5 hours, so that's okay and thank you very much!

Do you have a berliner, fruit basket and kimbap plate? I've been looking forever and of course would be willing to purchase!

Edit: I have Apple's picture and Pekoe's as well :]

Last edited:
AmandafromYoitsu : ok for berliner and fruit basket : kimpab plate is not already done by nintendo so I have not :)

Prayingmantis : ok for Gracie Chair :)

Last edited:
So I have a little time :

Lita : I have your order con you open your gates please?

Than I can deliver Srednivashtram, Amanda and Praying : please can you tell me name of your town to not make mistake ? :)

Town name is Yoitsu for reference. Also, if you have a toy hammer, I'd love to buy that as well (In bells, don't have any more pictures on your list, sadly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back