• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop KityLand : All you need is here :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spoke with my collector friend, and now I have your 4 remaining pictures! Derwin, Opal, Clyde and Curt. So exciting! Could I get the white police cap, white school cap, red-horned hat and school cap? And if you feel like celebrating having all the pics, the blue argyle tank is the last dlc I need:) But I know that would be 5 and won't expect it of course! Thank you so much. Look forward to seeing you again.

Sosu : no problem but don'g forget that caps are reorderable so ... but if you have all the rest of items i'm ok for that if you don't want something else! I MP you ;-)

Ah, that'd be great! I'm not too sure what to give you. A piece from the egg set?

There is DLC I'm looking for, I'm making a cafe so need things like food items, but most are unorderable DLC. I'm not sure what to offer in return for them, is there anything you specifically need?

Oh, I see! That's a very nice gesture. OK then, I'll be sure to give an egg piece. I look forward to your PM!

Last edited:
Oh, I see your new system! It is very nice. I would like the Motherly Statue and Nice Painting. I have the famous painting, calm painting, quaint painting, common painting, and solemn painting. They are all real paintings. I am looking for some other duplicates to send with you as well. With this my museum is complete! Thank you.

Last edited:
//e: Hi I'm really sorry but I don't need this item anymore ! Thank you, though.

Last edited:
Hi! I was wondering if you have:
abd
berliner
cucumber horse
pumpkin pie
yule log
cornucopia

In return I can give you:
post-office poster
barbecue bed
24-hour shop model
24-hour shop sign
beach table
wave breaker

Please let me know if that's possible, thanks!

gothscifigirl yes it's ok for me :) I will be free in One or two hours (after diner) I will mp you as soon as possible if you'r ok

Hello! I was wondering if you have:

Rice cake
Cucumber horse
Eggplant cow
Any of the zodiac animals besides the horse
Sci-fi wall/floor
golden bench, chair, clock, closet, dresser, screen or wall/floor

I could offer villager pictures & other misc items.

Hi again :)

I have a wave breaker that I don't need, and I was wondering if I might be able to trade it for something? Since it's an island item, it is probably not worth as much as some of the unorderable, regional DLC, so I was just wondering what you might consider trading for it? Sorry if that is a really vague request! I just don't want to ask for something worth way more than what I have. >_<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back