• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

✩ ▊ Kitanii's GFX Gallery ▊ ✩

Pxfcwg7.jpg

i have had zero inspiration lately so here's an icon i guess OTL

Ah, your stuff is so nice and aesthetically pleasing to the eye. The colors are pretty much always on point.
I like your villager signatures the best, because the ones you put in the OP are so clean, but your signatures are great too! They have very nice effects added to them, especially in this one and this one. Also, this tag is a personal favorite of mine... even though I don't even like Yukine, lmao.

Moving on, your composition and text is quite nice, so the only thing I can really say in terms of C+C is that you obviously have a preference for center placement :p
You often put your subjects in the middle, and while that's not necessarily bad, you should change it up a bit once in a while to keep things interesting :-]
Following the rule of thirds makes a great banner, basically. Placing elements of importance along the lines and points makes the final product look a bit more... natural, for a lack of a better word. You should totally give it a try, if you haven't already!

Oh, and before I forget, your icons are gorgeous. Some of them do look pretty pale, but that seems like it's your style haha. I really like the texture usage in your latest one. I'm definitely eager to see more from you!

Last edited:
Ah, your stuff is so nice and aesthetically pleasing to the eye. The colors are pretty much always on point.
I like your villager signatures the best, because the ones you put in the OP are so clean, but your signatures are great too! They have very nice effects added to them, especially in this one and this one. Also, this tag is a personal favorite of mine... even though I don't even like Yukine, lmao.

Moving on, your composition and text is quite nice, so the only thing I can really say in terms of C+C is that you obviously have a preference for center placement :p
You often put your subjects in the middle, and while that's not necessarily bad, you should change it up a bit once in a while to keep things interesting :-]
Following the rule of thirds makes a great banner, basically. Placing elements of importance along the lines and points makes the final product look a bit more... natural, for a lack of a better word. You should totally give it a try, if you haven't already!

Oh, and before I forget, your icons are gorgeous. Some of them do look pretty pale, but that seems like it's your style haha. I really like the texture usage in your latest one. I'm definitely eager to see more from you!

Thank you so much! Yes, I definitely need to try to get out of using centre placement all the time! I usually do it subconsciously, but next tag I make I'm going to try to make an effort to go outside of my comfort zone!

And yes I do tend to make really pale icons oops! I'm a huge fan of softer colours but your icons are proof that even contrasting colours can look very natural together! So I'll try to work on that also!

Thank you so much for your advice and kind words! I hope I'm able to effectively use your advice!

Wow ok that sig is easily 10/10 for using lyrics from Lean On
In all seriousness, I really like the latest piece, kitanii! The same goes for the tags you previously posted, too. You have this really nice texture-based style that I don't see too often and your use of monocolor is always super pleasant to look at.
The Noragami image you used also made me a bit nostalgic, ngl. Can't wait for season two c:

woooow your stuff is so gorgeous! So clean, crisp, and smooth! Very inspirational! Makes me want to edit on tumblr again...

Wow ok that sig is easily 10/10 for using lyrics from Lean On
In all seriousness, I really like the latest piece, kitanii! The same goes for the tags you previously posted, too. You have this really nice texture-based style that I don't see too often and your use of monocolor is always super pleasant to look at.
The Noragami image you used also made me a bit nostalgic, ngl. Can't wait for season two c:
I have that song on repeat like 24/7 omg

Thank you very much! I really appreciate it c: And yes, I can not wait for the next season either! I have such a warm spot in my heart for that anime ;n;

woooow your stuff is so gorgeous! So clean, crisp, and smooth! Very inspirational! Makes me want to edit on tumblr again...

Sorry I didn't see this earlier, but thank you so much!~~

Newest:
iTZJWkS.jpg

^ Did you use a gradient to achieve that coloring?? You really do pull off monocolor so well!

^ Did you use a gradient to achieve that coloring?? You really do pull off monocolor so well!

In a sense! I used this texture overtop~ And thank you so much! I'm very happy with how this one turned out, because I initially couldn't work with this render c: I'm glad I found something that worked out!

That is just stunning, Kitanii dear <3 Keep 'em coming : D I just love to see these beautiful color schemes and such well placed designs *__*

That is just stunning, Kitanii dear <3 Keep 'em coming : D I just love to see these beautiful color schemes and such well placed designs *__*

ahhh thank you so much~~~! I haven't been able to create as much as I'd like to because of college, but I'm finding that these sporadic ones are turning out to be my favourites c:

ahhh thank you so much~~~! I haven't been able to create as much as I'd like to because of college, but I'm finding that these sporadic ones are turning out to be my favourites c:

You're absolutely welcome! ^__^ You always do these beautiful pieces haha, always amazed! ; )
Ah and yeah I remember what designing+College was like literally no time for yourself >__< Glad it seems to work very well though<3

You're absolutely welcome! ^__^ You always do these beautiful pieces haha, always amazed! ; )
Ah and yeah I remember what designing+College was like literally no time for yourself >__< Glad it seems to work very well though<3

yeah! I don't have like any actual spare time ;n; any time i'm on here there's like a 99.9% chance i'm supposed to be doing something else... >w<

love your current sig, so autumn-y!!!

I know this is a random question, but where is the 13th image from? The one where it says that it's cold inside. I've seen another image like that, and would like to know what show/anime it's from c:

Back