• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop ✘Kiriko's Graphic Shop!✘ [CLOSED]

Ahem. Sorry, but that would cost more than 20 TBT... It's like my other signs, but they cost a lot more. If you want all these things, I can offer 40TBT. Not less. It will take a lot of time, you know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Adding you to the list~

I'll send the payment right away!

Banner
Villager: Genji
Official art or fan art? I really like this one.
Chosen background: B2
Original or recolored? Recolored. Could you make the pink spots the color of the green in his shirt and the bg his fur color? :)
Font: Casual
Name of the mayor: Sami
Friend code: 4742-8867-3930
Dream code: N/A

Thank you!!

Last edited:
Banner
Official art or fan art? I really like this one.
Chosen background: B2
Original or recolored? Recolored. Could you make the pink spots the color of the green in his shirt and the bg his fur color? :)
Font: Casual
Name of the mayor: Sami
Friend code: 4742-8867-3930
Dream code: N/A

Thank you!!

Roger that, I'll add you to the list ~
damn, I should start doing all these requests

Last edited:
Banner
Official art or fan art? (Optional: link me a picture I should use): https://41.media.tumblr.com/d46a41b7cee91de1ac9653b61d119fa6/tumblr_n4f2aqzuG91soctdjo1_r1_500.png
Chosen background: B1
Original or recolored? Original
Font: First font! (Pacifico?)
Name of the mayor: Vei
Friend code: To the left~
Dream code: None

Also, are the profile pictures drawn by you? Or are they from the internet?

The profilo pictures are from the internet, I don't have a tablet and so I can't draw on my PC ;v;.

Btw, thank you for requesting me~

Last edited:
Ahem. Sorry, but that would cost more than 20 TBT... It's like my other signs, but they cost a lot more. If you want all these things, I can offer 40TBT. Not less. It will take a lot of time, you know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Adding you to the list~

Yeah actually up just stick with the one with dreamies, friend code and dream address
So sorry for making you work too hard...

Set
Stock:
otp2.jpgotp3.jpgotp1.jpg
Background: ooh cute pastel something(optional)
Other preferences: can i have the second one (where theyre kneeling) and then 1 of the other two possibly? preferably the third one plss(optional)

Last edited:
I'd just like the banner to have my dreamies, friend code, and dream address if that's okay you seem quite busy so that's all I want thx so much for doing this for me

Sorry if you're waiting all this time, but these are the hardest times at school and I've to study a lot ;-;

Sorry if you're waiting all this time, but these are the hardest times at school and I've to study a lot ;-;

Don't apologize! School and real life is always more important than TBT.

OMG only 7tbt I'm so ordering one

Banner
Villager:Moe
Official art or fan art? (Optional: link me a picture I should use): fan art if possible
Chosen background:anything that matches
Original or recolored? Reclored
Font:doesn't matter
Name of the mayor:Aaliyah
Friend code:in my sidebar
Dream code:don't have one

I think I'm just going to pay you now. I don't want to forget about it but if you don't have time to finish it you can just keep the bells. I don't want you to stress over this stuff and life is way more important! Good luck studying (:)

OMG only 7tbt I'm so ordering one

Banner
Villager:Moe
Official art or fan art? (Optional: link me a picture I should use): fan art if possible
Chosen background:anything that matches
Original or recolored? Reclored
Font:doesn't matter
Name of the mayor:Aaliyah
Friend code:in my sidebar
Dream code:don't have one
Sorry, but all slots are full o:

Back