• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Kinda Sorta

LinDUNguin

Bait-Snatching Grandpa
Bells
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Dusty Scroll
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (206) +
I found out that I had an extra copy of New Leaf via Club Nintendo, so I decided to use it to acquire my sister'd last dreamies, so now she only has left Beau and Pashmina. I have these villagers in my town:
- Julian
- Del
- Diana
- Fuschia
- Ankha
- Ozzie
- Goldie
- Tangy
- Drake
If anyone has Beau or Pashmina for trade, they may reserve a villager. Others may reserve a villager in the sense that if they would like a villager on the list and ***have them as a dreamie (will not sell/trade off)*** they may say so; I ask that everyone list their dream addresses if they reserve a villager, just so I can vet who these villagers are potentially going to :) Also, I will announce who moves in and out, and reserving villagers not currently in my town is not allowed. Gl HF!

Only those trading Beau or Pashmina may officially reserve a villager, others are essentially putting their name in as a possibility :)

Last edited:
~ Disregard this ~ I'd rather give people who can't afford a villager like Ankha a chance. Thanks anyway!

Last edited:
So wait.
Theres a way I can reserve Diana! :O
I have her as a dreami (after long thought process on her or lilly the frog...)
Do I need bells?
What do I do? >.<"
lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually.... Haha.
I think I might have too many deer...
Question is do I care. >.<" rofl

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I wont take her.
I have enough deer.
And I dunno.
STILl not sure on my 10th dreamie.
Sorry im crazy.....bahahaha

Lol, sorry for my lack of clarity. You can "reserve" villagers in the sense that I will consider you for adoption if the villager is in boxes, but to be guaranteed a villager, you can offer to trade either Beau or Pashmina, my sisters last two dreamies.

Back