• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Kinda Sorta

LinDUNguin

Bait-Snatching Grandpa
Bells
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Dusty Scroll
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (206) +
I found out that I had an extra copy of New Leaf via Club Nintendo, so I decided to use it to acquire my sister'd last dreamies, so now she only has left Beau and Pashmina. I have these villagers in my town:
- Julian
- Del
- Diana
- Fuschia
- Ankha
- Ozzie
- Goldie
- Tangy
- Drake
If anyone has Beau or Pashmina for trade, they may reserve a villager. Others may reserve a villager in the sense that if they would like a villager on the list and ***have them as a dreamie (will not sell/trade off)*** they may say so; I ask that everyone list their dream addresses if they reserve a villager, just so I can vet who these villagers are potentially going to :) Also, I will announce who moves in and out, and reserving villagers not currently in my town is not allowed. Gl HF!

Only those trading Beau or Pashmina may officially reserve a villager, others are essentially putting their name in as a possibility :)

Last edited:
~ Disregard this ~ I'd rather give people who can't afford a villager like Ankha a chance. Thanks anyway!

Last edited:
So wait.
Theres a way I can reserve Diana! :O
I have her as a dreami (after long thought process on her or lilly the frog...)
Do I need bells?
What do I do? >.<"
lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually.... Haha.
I think I might have too many deer...
Question is do I care. >.<" rofl

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I wont take her.
I have enough deer.
And I dunno.
STILl not sure on my 10th dreamie.
Sorry im crazy.....bahahaha

Lol, sorry for my lack of clarity. You can "reserve" villagers in the sense that I will consider you for adoption if the villager is in boxes, but to be guaranteed a villager, you can offer to trade either Beau or Pashmina, my sisters last two dreamies.

Back