Selling kinda rly cute adopts - NVM THIS GIVES ME A HEADACHE

Simple design, animal, cute

I liked the bunny one you did previously, but don't like those post-op patches. idk they look weird in my opinion

A gore or punk kind of style, maybe?
never tried this before so no promises but ill attempt. will prob just end up grouping it in with halloween though.

Simple design, animal, cute

I liked the bunny one you did previously, but don't like those post-op patches. idk they look weird in my opinion
i really like them so they're not going away anytime soon haha

also not sure if you know this but it's not really nice to call an aspect of someone's design "weird" and then in the same post suggest themes that i said i was sick of in my last post

Last edited:
never tried this before so no promises but ill attempt. will prob just end up grouping it in with halloween though.

i really like them so they're not going away anytime soon haha

also not sure if you know this but it's not really nice to call an aspect of someone's design "weird" and then in the same post suggest themes that i said i was sick of in my last post

I'm not calling the drawing/you drew them weird, just the thing overall like in acnl, anime etc. Sorry if that came out offensive

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean I suggested girly themes the other time, but it doesn't have to be pink and frilly to be cute and simple. I meant maybe like a simple sweater design, etc. And animal can just be ears and a tail or just ears. Not really same themes? Well mebbe animal but it's not necessarily "girly"

Again sorry if this offended you

Last edited:
Okay maybe I should've specified, but ye I'm not really into the "moe" type of theme lately. But I understand you didn't mean to be offensive thank you. : - )

so you want to try something new?
well here's something I know I think would be awesome!

-PIRATES (lol it can be any style as long as there is some pirate in there)
-Carnival / clowns
-Jack O Lantern
-Witch
-Steampunk
-Seamstress (like maybe one who wears a colorful patch dress. LIKE WHAT IF SHES A DOLL with button eyes WHO MAKES HUMANS
thatd be cool)
-Black hole inspired thing (we always see characters with stars in the but ive never seen a character based off of a black hole)
-Different planets (mars, saturn, jupiter, etc.)
-Male adopts
-Crossdresser
-Parfait theme
-Season themes
-Mixture of holiday themes like christmas +easter or halloween + thanksgiving lol
-Spirit
-Demon
-Gijinka of your favorite food brand
-Breakfast theme

and the list of imagimation extends forever
hope i helped lol
i might actually try and create the seamstress and black hole ones though lol

Have you heard of Menhera fashion? It's basically cute J-fashion, with spookier themes, specifically medical ones, like pills and sringes and eyepatches and stuff! It's usually got pastels, but a lot of people wear black too! Also, maybe a Goth Lolita character? If you're still up for suggestions aha! :D

I agree with Skweekerz, Food Gijinka is a good idea.

bout to do an auction for her
Dejy8ry.png

i added a knife so shes HALLOWEEN jk it actually wasnt supposed to be an adopt but things happened so

Last edited:
Back