Famous Mushroom
Famous Mushroom
Famous Mushroom
Yellow Pansy
Yellow Lily
Yellow Tulip
Yellow Rose
Yellow Cosmos
im slowly starting to regret getting graham. so i want him to leave. but i dont. HELP!

why he should leave

-because he's a creep
-he's not rly special
-he's kinda ugly
-he's smug and i already have another smug
-i could replace him with someone better

why he should stay

-because he has ties to my past which is cool
-he's kind of cute sometimes
-bc who would i replace him with
-the main one: i already have a space on my island for him. I CAN'T UNDO THAT. AND I WORKED HARD ON IT. AND WHERE WOULD I PUT MY NEW VILLAGER? this is strongly influencing me to this side

HELP ME PLEASEEEEEE

Just googled Graham and I say you should keep him! I’m probably biased because I grew up with Hamtaro but I love the hamster villagers so much and you’re so lucky to have him! He is a gem, don’t let him go! 😭

Ask yourself this, because I thought about this in the past:

If I let him go will I be happy without him? Will I miss seeing him around.

If you think you will miss him in anyway you should probably keep him, as well as you seem in decisive about it. In this case Is keep him.

As well as if there is no one right now you want.

However.

If you think you could play on with out him, then maybe. But dont let a villager's appearence make you suddenly not like him.

But if it were me Id 100% keep him. You could also keep him and once you find a villager you want then you could get that one.

i agree ^^^ you can move him in and once you run into another villager you want more, you can kick him out for them

253168875_260468406047515_5962799771426921321_n.jpg

Try this: Stare at this extra large and distorted extreme closeup of Graham for ten minutes.If you haven't been completely repulsed after the ten minutes have elapsed,then keep him.

this has turned into graham's trial
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 498464
Try this: Stare at this extra large and distorted extreme closeup of Graham for ten minutes.If you haven't been completely repulsed after the ten minutes have elapsed,then keep him.
the simple way to figure out your life problems. stare at an extreme closeup of them.

Graham is smug. He's really no more creepy than any other smug.

I met Graham for the first time in New Leaf, and I liked him. But I understand not every villager is for every player. The best you can do is use the move-out guide, or use the campsite to get rid of him

yuettmethod.png

i kind of just want to gift him different glasses, his eyes r so cute, do u guys know what kind of glasses he will wear?

Back