• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Katt's Gallery *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

KattCrossing

Artist and Designer
Bells
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Katt's Gallery *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Welcome to my Gallery!  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Hello! I look forward to posting all of my future creations in this gallery. I hope you like them :)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  About the Artist  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
I've been playing animal crossing on and off for about 10 years now. I'm currently studying fashion design in university. Because of this, a lot of my recent art have been in class drawings for my illustration class or projects for many of the different classes I take. My main medium is marker and pencil crayon, and I love to draw portraits. However I am also able to use conte, gouche, watercolour, pastels and pencils. I am a traditional artist, I love to make my art on paper. I tried digital art once and it was not cute lol. I also design and sew clothing. I'll be posting some of the clothes I make on here as well as art. One of my favourite features of animal crossing is being able to make your own designs. I'm going to make a thread for any qr codes I make for my acnl designs, which I'll be inserting here.

Now that I'm on summer break, I'm considering taking commissions for art. Let me know if I should make an art shop!

Last edited:
Drawings for school

These are some of my life drawings from this school year :)
The image quality isn't the greatest because these are waaaay to big to scan, so I had to take them with my phone.

conte drawing 1.jpg conte drawing 2.jpg
conte drawing 3.jpg conte drawing 4.jpg

pastel collage.jpg

This is a paper collage of the legendary Naomi Smalls. I also used white out, tin foil, film adhesive and acetate sheets.

mirrored man.jpg

This was made by cutting paper and glueing it onto a board. I cut it out on black and white paper so that I had 2 copies and mirrored them.

Last edited:
BETqPR5l.png

This is a drawing done with pencil of a fossil shaped comb and a necklace. I had to make it look as realistic as possible.

x03SEYAl.png

A self portrait I drew in about 20 minutes as practice

FEqiqsZl.png

I drew this while on the bus. People kept getting in my way and the actual women got off a few stops before me so I made up the lower half.

491iFTsl.png

This is a painting with gouche of some birds. I had to match the colours perfectly and I honestly lost my mind painting this.

4xiqXBi.png

One of my projects was to draw a magazine cover based on a magazine. I chose wired, and have a cyborg woman taking herself apart to show how the articles would 'take apart' and deconstruct AI. This is more along the lines of my typical drawing style. I got to use my usual mediums of pencil crayon and marker, this was my first time combining them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now I can show my more typical art yay
These are all done with pencil crayons

smGVZOR.png

xBcBqzg.png

s17zwTA.jpg

rkWYojal.jpg

0gweHIyl.jpg

U849SLPl.jpg
(rip leefalls, soon to be reset. gone but not forgotten)

BdsRvxzl.jpg

VmB68UKl.jpg

Fjcpy5Tl.jpg

4YJ5zNEl.jpg

0IvdYAal.jpg

wU4vCEhl.jpg

Last edited:
Marker Drawings

Now for my marker drawings. These are my most recent drawings :)

A12CNYEl.jpg

H9NzYdQl.jpg

7P3dPgsl.jpg

pi0LcrKl.jpg

DbQ3AN6l.jpg

WreAWGUl.jpg

SNAWRgCl.jpg

77qLRDHl.jpg

XXmlVdpl.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last picture for now aha, it's a dress I designed and made

I don't have the original sketches because I think my dad threw them out smh. But it's based off of mushrooms. I really like to add in elements of camp into my designs. This entire dress was designed and sewn by me! The big circle on the caplet are also pockets :lemon:

WrmA5kgl.jpg

7dfQU9ll.jpg

Last edited:
these are amazing!! ur so talented <33

- - - Post Merge - - -

u should totally open an art shop tbh

Last edited:
*wheeze* this so all so good, omg. My fav are probably the moth and birds, I love the colours you added for the moth, it makes it so much more vibrant then the regular dusty ones.

Also, what's pencil crayon and gouche? Pencil crayon seems cool, might wanna try it.

Thanks so much! I have no idea how much to charge aha, I'll open one up when I figure that out :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you!

Pencil crayons are like a colourful pencil, instead of typical lead it has colourful lead. They're usually called coloured pencils by brands that are more like.. mainstream? Crayola calls them coloured pencils. There's also different types. I tend to enjoy using watercolour coloured pencil for things like skin tones and undertones because they blend together very nicely, and take more building up so you get a more even tone. You can wet them if you'd like to blend them more but I tend not to because I like the texture. But you can use something like coconut oil on a q-tip to achieve a more flawless blend (and it will make the colours more vibrant). If you've never used pencil crayons before the typical crayola ones are pretty good. You can get a pack at any walmart.

Gouche is a water based paint that is suuuuuper pigmented. I see it as a mix between acrylic and watercolour. It has the opacity of acrylic, but can be watered down like watercolour. It's really really hard to use, the formula is super picky and will easily get either too lumpy or too liquid-y depending on how much water you use. I don't think I'm a bad painter but I struggle with gouche. It takes a lot of practice to learn to use.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just got back a project that I'm very proud of!!!

One of my projects was to design a print that we would print on fabric, and I got my fabric with my pattern back :)
This was my first time using illustrator for drawing, and image trace is a blessing lol

There's a few different colour variations of this pattern, but this one is my favourite

0zgyFTGl.png
BosjPlpl.jpg
BrhPxIll.jpg

Last edited:
you're so talented! i love the AI one your drawings skills are seriously top-notch!:lemon:

Drew this for Bucky Barnes :)
I couldn't decide on a background so there's a few iterations

npKND0dl.png

Olw1IMel.png

rHCJgiO.png

Back