KART PLZ!

janpen

Bells
i would like a kart to complete every mario item in the game so name a price and ill be on all day so i will instantly reply

gawd you people really love your karts dont you i guess ill just need like 600k to get it:( thnx

janpen said:
gawd you people really love your karts dont you i guess ill just need like 600k to get it:( thnx
Haven't you realized by now that barely anybody here even plays animal crossing!?

HeartGold said:
janpen said:
Haven't you realized by now that barely anybody here even plays animal crossing!?
have u realized that topics are updated throughout the day? god stop trolling and go get a life and a girlfriend ( <_< that will happen)

janpen said:
HeartGold said:
janpen said:
have u realized that topics are updated throughout the day? god stop trolling and go get a life and a girlfriend ( <_< that will happen)
Actually, HeartGold is right (For once). Not many people play AC on TBT anymore, though there are still some.

janpen said:
HeartGold said:
janpen said:
How am I trolling? I'm telling you a fact, *censored.1.2*. Also, you're the one trolling, just because I told you something you didn't know you're acting all butthurt. Also, learn grammar, then come back to the forums *pats head*.

janpen said:
srry but too many people troll me for no reasom amd im kinda ticked about it
Once again, that wasn't trolling, I was just telling you something.

Back