• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

KART PLZ!

janpen

Bells
i would like a kart to complete every mario item in the game so name a price and ill be on all day so i will instantly reply

gawd you people really love your karts dont you i guess ill just need like 600k to get it:( thnx

janpen said:
gawd you people really love your karts dont you i guess ill just need like 600k to get it:( thnx
Haven't you realized by now that barely anybody here even plays animal crossing!?

HeartGold said:
janpen said:
Haven't you realized by now that barely anybody here even plays animal crossing!?
have u realized that topics are updated throughout the day? god stop trolling and go get a life and a girlfriend ( <_< that will happen)

janpen said:
HeartGold said:
janpen said:
have u realized that topics are updated throughout the day? god stop trolling and go get a life and a girlfriend ( <_< that will happen)
Actually, HeartGold is right (For once). Not many people play AC on TBT anymore, though there are still some.

janpen said:
HeartGold said:
janpen said:
How am I trolling? I'm telling you a fact, *censored.1.2*. Also, you're the one trolling, just because I told you something you didn't know you're acting all butthurt. Also, learn grammar, then come back to the forums *pats head*.

janpen said:
srry but too many people troll me for no reasom amd im kinda ticked about it
Once again, that wasn't trolling, I was just telling you something.

Back